• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] NTs on NTs

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
Seriously, can i renounce my faith and become an ENT .. you guys are having far to much fun. I am jealous. I want to take the piss out of me. :devil:

Is that whining?

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Seriously, can i renounce my faith and become an ENT .. you guys are having far to much fun. I am jealous. I want to take the piss out of me. :devil:

Is that whining?

What are you talking of now?

[Add]: just read the OP. I think that sounds mildly accurate for me.

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
^ You just want to be duct taped :p

Got to try everything once. Yeah, why not. :devil:

What are you talking of now?

[Add]: just read the OP. I think that sounds mildly accurate for me.

Darling, take me the big bath, drown me, preach some bullshit so i can become an ENTx. This place is so much more fun than the SJ forum. You even take the piss out of yourselves. I will make up some big words, minus feelings, be arrogant, and know everything. I can so do this. Lol.
Would be interesting to see how a similar comment by the OP goes down in my neck of the woods. :devil:

SecantSquared

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6

Darling, take me the big bath, drown me, preach some bullshit so i can become an ENTx. This place is so much more fun than the SJ forum. You even take the piss out of yourselves. I will make up some big words, minus feelings, be arrogant, and know everything. I can so do this. Lol.
Would be interesting to see how a similar comment by the OP goes down in my neck of the woods. :devil:

sorry. last time that happened, the hounds tore the guy to pieces. it's for your own good. unless, that is, you have an epiphany.

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Take the piss out of ourselves? Explain this hahaha.

And I could so give you ENTP lessons. I dunno bout ENTJ.

It is easy. I can lay down some rules.

SecantSquared

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Take the piss out of ourselves? Explain this hahaha.

And I could so give you ENTP lessons. I dunno bout ENTJ.

It is easy. I can lay down some rules.

no. no rules. this is a closed society.

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
FAIL for putting cube originally.

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
*hides*

That isn't nice. Are you going to kill me now?