• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] NTs on NTs

digesthisickness

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿
MBTI Type
ENTP
Add narcissism, delusions of grandeur and a free-wheeling approach to the "truth" and you will be in good shape.

that would have a lot more weight if you actually were an ENTP. being that you're not though, then it just sounds... well, you figure it out.

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Hmm. By these definitions, bluemonday is an INTJ.

Many gifted people have severe deficits in other areas, for various reasons. But what good is all this whining? Do you want people to feel sorry for you or do you want to get a job? People with more serious disabilities manage to find work and contribute to society. You can compensate for your shortcomings by employing your intelligence to solve the problem in an original way. Challenge yourself! Think of it as a game. Strategize.

She must have unconsciously mistaken me for an INTP (given her response), but that's understandable considering that I used the word "critique" in the thread title of what she responded to.

SecantSquared

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
ENTJ "The Disliked"
INTJ "The Killjoy"
Some theorists try to say the INTJ is the most imaginative of the NTs. What crack these theorists are smoking is unknown at this point. The words "playfully inquisitive" are never used by other NTs to describe INTJs. When not using their only mode of humor (sarcasm) the INTJ seems intent on taking the stick up their ass and ramming it up everyone else's ass. Fortunately most NTs know how to cover their asses. Watch it! There's one behind you right now!
Hey man, just cause we have the biggest sticks doesn't mean you always have to be jealous of them!

^So predictable. So INTJ.
:dont:
Damn straight.
I think we're going to need more sticks...

I offer my stick.

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
Or, she correctly categorized your delicious NF tears as the realization of the failure of your idealist worldview.

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Or, she correctly categorized your delicious NF tears as the realization of the failure of your idealist worldview.

It could be that, too. Although I think in that case, they would have known better than to tell me to employ intelligence to solve a problem in an original way, don't you think? ;) None of my kind of logic or creativity actually works in the real world.

I just thought it was amusing how I could line up that situation in such a way as to comment on how it looked within the context of these definitions.

Lauren Ashley

Revelation
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ENFJ: The Liked: Liked by 99% of all people. However, the quest to make it 100% occupies 50% of the ENFJ's time.
ENFP: The Idealist: Whatever whim strikes them is the word of God, so it serves no rational purpose to disagree with them, even if their latest whim was to commit first degree murder
INFJ: The Judge: What you did was right or wrong, and someone should know about it. God damn it.
INFP: The Wisher: Wishes the world wasn't fucked up, becomes fucked up in the process.

Feel free to cut & paste!

:rofl1: I like these.

[on second thought, I think ENFJ should be the judge instead.]

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Pff, other types are just jealous. It's not our fault that God will only reveal himself and his will to us enfps :D

violet_crown

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Online interactions is not the strong suit of the ENTJ. It's nearly impossible to brow beat or intimidate anyone online by sheer force of will.

Its so true :cry:. How do normal people get anything done without being able to inspire the fear of death in those around them? All the sharing and open-mindedness and respecting the view points of lesser beings. Why me god? Why me?! :breaks down into sobs:

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
How do normal people get anything done without being able to inspire the fear of death in those around them?

Well, a combination of passive-aggressiveness, doing things on my own, and an occasional guilt trip usually works for me. ;)

Don't know about NTs, though.

onemoretime

Dreaming the life
MBTI Type
3h50
Its so true :cry:. How do normal people get anything done without being able to inspire the fear of death in those around them? All the sharing and open-mindedness and respecting the view points of lesser beings. Why me god? Why me?! :breaks down into sobs:

Heh. What a Texan thing to say. (Native Houstonian here)

Anyway, the horribly self-analytical ENTP description:

ENTP: "the washed-up contender" - You had it in you. You could have been the best. But you had no drive, you had no focus. Everything was just a game to you, and once the game got boring, you moved on to the next one. You are the ultimate jack of all trades, master of none, and you'll look back 20 years from now and wonder "why didn't I pursue this all the way through?"... and keep doing that over and over and over...

epp

MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
7w8
Anyway, the horribly self-analytical ENTP description:

ENTP: "the washed-up contender" - You had it in you. You could have been the best. But you had no drive, you had no focus. Everything was just a game to you, and once the game got boring, you moved on to the next one. You are the ultimate jack of all trades, master of none, and you'll look back 20 years from now and wonder "why didn't I pursue this all the way through?"... and keep doing that over and over and over...

:worthy:

violet_crown

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Well, a combination of passive-aggressiveness, doing things on my own, and an occasional guilt trip usually works for me. ;)

Don't know about NTs, though.

An NF that considers herself a normal person (and a J no less). It may in fact be the seventh sign :ninja::D

Heh. What a Texan thing to say. (Native Houstonian here)

Unfortunately we're not as mavericky as all that. I didnt really get in touch with my inner ENTJ until I spent a couple of years on the east coast, and I have to tone it down when I go home south.

Then again, there is the ol' southern loop hole of being able to say truly awful things about another person as long as you end it with "bless'er heart".

I.e., I heard that girl opens her legs more often than an automatic door at Walmart bless'erheart.

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Add narcissism, delusions of grandeur and a free-wheeling approach to the "truth" and you will be in good shape.
Mac is an ENTP?
Hmm. By these definitions, bluemonday is an INTJ.
Suck my rod.

I just thought it was amusing how I could line up that situation in such a way as to comment on how it looked within the context of these definitions.
Quit amusing yourself and get a fucking job! :p

MBTI Type
INTJ
"NTs on NTs" apparently doesn't at all mean what I thought it did. Damn sexless freaks.

Eris

MBTI Type
IsTP
INTP "The Whiner"
Everyone has problems. Most people attempt to rid themselves of those problems at some point. Not the INTP! That would remove the greatest pleasure the INTP has: bitching about their problems on the internet. God forbid the INTP ever actually does anything, just the mere fact they think they could do something is good enough. Little known fact: the "c" in INTPc stands for cheese, to go with the whine.

What?! INTPs are whiners?! I'm not a whiner! ... God, I can't believe people are calling me a whiner...

...*sniff, sniff* :boohoo:

SubjectA

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
^ *glares* Don't make me get the duct tape out.