• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] NTs on NTs

INA

now! in shell form
MBTI Type
intp
You went easy on the INTP.

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Despite the ENTJ part, I know you all love me one way or another :D
...NO Edgar, we haven't done anything like that. Yet.

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
ENFJ: The Liked: Liked by 99% of all people. However, the quest to make it 100% occupies 50% of the ENFJ's time.
ENFP: The Idealist: Whatever whim strikes them is the word of God, so it serves no rational purpose to disagree with them, even if their latest whim was to commit first degree murder
INFJ: The Judge: What you did was right or wrong, and someone should know about it. God damn it.
INFP: The Wisher: Wishes the world wasn't fucked up, becomes fucked up in the process.

Feel free to cut & paste!

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Someone bothered.

... actually, that wasn't half bad. (Overachiever.)

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Someone bothered.

... actually, that wasn't half bad. (Overachiever.)

LOL, awesome comment, Jen

Figures it was Jack that cracked first. I must say, he must be feeling benevolent today. I expected worse :D

Economica

Dhampyr
MBTI Type
INTJ
Alright, I've done The Quick & Dirty Guide to the NT Male & Sex and NTs on NTs.

Surprisingly, there was more response over at INTPc than here on the second thread. Perhaps I hit too close to home? INTPs and ENTPs seem to have the best sense of humor about themselves. Plus, whining.

I don't have the Fe to compel me to praise posts like these (and perhaps that explains the silence of at least some other NTJs as well...?), but you just made it worth my while. ;) Personally I loved the INTJ one! :laugh:

Keep these coming! :happy0065:

Tiltyred

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
INFJ: The Judge: What you did was right or wrong, and someone should know about it. God damn it.

You nailed it! Right down to the "God damn it." I feel so understood... :wubbie:

Simplexity

MBTI Type
INTP
Whining gets people off your case though. It's a very logical process.

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
Don't know so much about whining, but the "I'm sure I could do it, so that's good enough" mentality is something I definitely have.

Although I'm sure I bore people to tears with my wild idea tangents, and I do bitch about current societal systems and how ineffective and stupid most things are...yeah maybe it could be construed as whining. I consider it, "pointing out the flaws."

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ENTJ "The Disliked"
Who likes ENTJs? Not many, that's for sure! Thankfully most ENTJs are offline bossing people around to spend much time on internet forums annoying the rest of us. Online interactions is not the strong suit of the ENTJ. It's nearly impossible to brow beat or intimidate anyone online by sheer force of will. Not that the handful of online ENTJs don't try. Most NTs avoid the ENTJ or slowly drive them mad by not placidly accepting every pronouncement from the ENTJ Commandant as if it is the word of God. We salute you, ENTJ, with our middle finger!

ENTP "The Nut"
Can ENTPs construct an argument? Or even better, a normal paragraph. You know, topic sentence, supporting sentences, a conclusion sentence? Perhaps some semblance of proper punctuation? Keeping up with the blizzard of non-sequiturs and half-baked ideas that flies from the keyboard of the ENTP is a challenge most NTs aren't willing to hack. Best know what one is talking about when reading the arguments posted by most people that are trying to analyze the possibilities of the motivations of other posters. If you understood that sentence, you might be an ENTP. Seek professional help.

INTJ "The Killjoy"
Some theorists try to say the INTJ is the most imaginative of the NTs. What crack these theorists are smoking is unknown at this point. The words "playfully inquisitive" are never used by other NTs to describe INTJs. When not using their only mode of humor (sarcasm) the INTJ seems intent on taking the stick up their ass and ramming it up everyone else's ass. Fortunately most NTs know how to cover their asses. Watch it! There's one behind you right now!

INTP "The Whiner"
Everyone has problems. Most people attempt to rid themselves of those problems at some point. Not the INTP! That would remove the greatest pleasure the INTP has: bitching about their problems on the internet. God forbid the INTP ever actually does anything, just the mere fact they think they could do something is good enough. Little known fact: the "c" in INTPc stands for cheese, to go with the whine.

The ENTP still feels off to me. Close, but not as good as the introverted descriptions.

MBTI Type
ENTP
Definitely the worst thing about NTs is that they're not nearly as satisfying to criticize as NFs. They just agree or nitpick.

The ENTP still feels off to me. Close, but not as good as the introverted descriptions.

Here's a good one from personalitypage.com: (bold mine)

The ENTP personality type is sometimes referred to the "Lawyer" type. The ENTP "lawyer" quickly and accurately understands a situation, and objectively and logically acts upon the situation. Their Thinking side makes their actions and decisions based on an objective list of rules or laws. If the ENTP was defending someone who had actually committed a crime, they are likely to take advantage of quirks in the law that will get their client off the hook. If they were to actually win the case, they would see their actions as completely fair and proper to the situation, because their actions were lawful. The guilt or innocence of their client would not be as relevant. If this type of reasoning goes completely unchecked by the ENTP, it could result in a character that is perceived by others as unethical or even dishonest.

PeaceBaby

reborn
MBTI Type
N/A
Enneagram
N/A
I was expecting some different kind of action in this thread based on the title ... :woot:

I'll head back to the NF forum now ...

onemoretime

Dreaming the life
MBTI Type
3h50
Definitely the worst thing about NTs is that they're not nearly as satisfying to criticize as NFs. They just agree or nitpick.

Here's a good one from personalitypage.com: (bold mine)

And those are bad things? You people take life way too seriously... :D

Jaguar

Don't know so much about whining, but the "I'm sure I could do it, so that's good enough" mentality is something I definitely have.

Although I'm sure I bore people to tears with my wild idea tangents, and I do bitch about current societal systems and how ineffective and stupid most things are...yeah maybe it could be construed as whining. I consider it, "pointing out the flaws."

Quit your damn whining you societal systemic bastard! :D

Spartacuss

wholly charmed
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4

Add narcissism, delusions of grandeur and a free-wheeling approach to the "truth" and you will be in good shape.