• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] NTs on NTs

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ENTJ "The Disliked"
Who likes ENTJs? Not many, that's for sure! Thankfully most ENTJs are offline bossing people around to spend much time on internet forums annoying the rest of us. Online interactions is not the strong suit of the ENTJ. It's nearly impossible to brow beat or intimidate anyone online by sheer force of will. Not that the handful of online ENTJs don't try. Most NTs avoid the ENTJ or slowly drive them mad by not placidly accepting every pronouncement from the ENTJ Commandant as if it is the word of God. We salute you, ENTJ, with our middle finger!

ENTP "The Nut"
Can ENTPs construct an argument? Or even better, a normal paragraph. You know, topic sentence, supporting sentences, a conclusion sentence? Perhaps some semblance of proper punctuation? Keeping up with the blizzard of non-sequiturs and half-baked ideas that flies from the keyboard of the ENTP is a challenge most NTs aren't willing to hack. Best know what one is talking about when reading the arguments posted by most people that are trying to analyze the possibilities of the motivations of other posters. If you understood that sentence, you might be an ENTP. Seek professional help.

INTJ "The Killjoy"
Some theorists try to say the INTJ is the most imaginative of the NTs. What crack these theorists are smoking is unknown at this point. The words "playfully inquisitive" are never used by other NTs to describe INTJs. When not using their only mode of humor (sarcasm) the INTJ seems intent on taking the stick up their ass and ramming it up everyone else's ass. Fortunately most NTs know how to cover their asses. Watch it! There's one behind you right now!

INTP "The Whiner"
Everyone has problems. Most people attempt to rid themselves of those problems at some point. Not the INTP! That would remove the greatest pleasure the INTP has: bitching about their problems on the internet. God forbid the INTP ever actually does anything, just the mere fact they think they could do something is good enough. Little known fact: the "c" in INTPc stands for cheese, to go with the whine.

Uytuun

MBTI Type
nnnn
ENTJ "The Disliked"
Who likes ENTJs? Not many, that's for sure! Thankfully most ENTJs are offline bossing people around to spend much time on internet forums annoying the rest of us. Online interactions is not the strong suit of the ENTJ. It's nearly impossible to brow beat or intimidate anyone online by sheer force of will. Not that the handful of online ENTJs don't try. Most NTs avoid the ENTJ or slowly drive them mad by not placidly accepting every pronouncement from the ENTJ Commandant as if it is the word of God. We salute you, ENTJ, with our middle finger!

ENTP "The Nut"
Can ENTPs construct an argument? Or even better, a normal paragraph. You know, topic sentence, supporting sentences, a conclusion sentence? Perhaps some semblance of proper punctuation? Keeping up with the blizzard of non-sequiturs and half-baked ideas that flies from the keyboard of the ENTP is a challenge most NTs aren't willing to hack. Best know what one is talking about when reading the arguments posted by most people that are trying to analyze the possibilities of the motivations of other posters. If you understood that sentence, you might be an ENTP. Seek professional help.

INTJ "The Killjoy"
Some theorists try to say the INTJ is the most imaginative of the NTs. What crack these theorists are smoking is unknown at this point. The words "playfully inquisitive" are never used by other NTs to describe INTJs. When not using their only mode of humor (sarcasm) the INTJ seems intent on taking the stick up their ass and ramming it up everyone else's ass. Fortunately most NTs know how to cover their asses. Watch it! There's one behind you right now!

INTP "The Whiner"
Everyone has problems. Most people attempt to rid themselves of those problems at some point. Not the INTP! That would remove the greatest pleasure the INTP has: bitching about their problems on the internet. God forbid the INTP ever actually does anything, just the mere fact they think they could do something is good enough. Little known fact: the "c" in INTPc stands for cheese, to go with the whine.

Stop whining.

Edgar

Nerd King Usurper
MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sx
What's true is true.

I, for one, enjoy sticking things up people's asses.

Night

Boring old fossil
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5/8
Haha.... 5 stars.

Fantastic write-ups, Mac.

kendoiwan

I am Sofa King!!!
MBTI Type
IsTP
Pretty much nails every ENTP I've met on this site

pippi

MBTI Type
xxxx
This is the definitive tool for typing people. Brilliant!

Works

MBTI Type
INTP
Alternative names:

ENTJ: The Orwellian Overseer
ENTP: The Spa-- Oh something shiny!
INTJ: The False God
INTP: The Emotional Leper

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Crap, I really am an INTP, WHHHHYYYYY? :cry:

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Shit... I DID understand the ENTP sentence... and I do realize we spend more time on non-sequitors than punctuating things or capitalizing things properly :doh:

... at least we're the most FUN of all the NTs! :yay:

Haphazard

Don't Judge Me!
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Shit... I DID understand the ENTP sentence... and I do realize we spend more time on non-sequitors than punctuating things or capitalizing things properly :doh:

... at least we're the most FUN of all the NTs! :yay:

*readies the pole*

kendoiwan

I am Sofa King!!!
MBTI Type
IsTP
ENTJ "The Disliked"

Salutes :2up:

Magic Poriferan

^He pronks, too!
MBTI Type
Yin
Enneagram
One
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
*readies the pole*

Do you mean "poll" like an opinion poll, perhaps for what Whatever just said? Or do you mean "pole", as in Whatever should now do a pole dance routine?

*Of course, I know what you meant. :tongue:

Venom

Babylon Candle
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
ENTJ "The Disliked"

haha...so this is me? ...:devil:

sit down, shut up and get over it...

.... :D

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
INTP "The Whiner"

We're not all whiners...or winos.
I don't think I've whined since I was 3.