• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] Thinking....trouble?

Typology

MBTI Type
epyT
Enneagram
Maybe posting about this will clear the air for me, or allow others to possibly, even hopefully, offer their insight. I'll start off slow, with a simple analogy. I feel like I've been playing cats crade throughout my life, this being related to brain activity for those watching at home, and somewhere along the line, somebody tied a knot in my string, and I kept trying to go to the next step, kept thinking about the knot, and the more I did this, the bigger the knot became. Honestly I think about things to the point where nothing makes sense anymore. I think of a hundred different ways I could do things, or a hundred different ways things could unfold, and after awhile none of them seem even remotely right.

I guess, what I'm trying to say is...how can I untie my string? How can I channel this, if you will into, something productive that doesn't depress me? The times I'm most happy is when I'm with a group of people without enough time to react to or think at all. It just all has to come natural. I don't know, most of the times I'd probably delete this whole thing because even I don't understand it, but hey, maybe you will?

Anja

MBTI Type
INFP
I don't "get it" enough to know what you're asking.

Would working on staying in the moment help?