• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTJ] INTJ falls in love with INTJ...

Hendo Barbarosa

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
My first kiss was with another INTJ. Looking back, the only thing that really sucked about it is that we were both simultaneously unwilling to admit to the feelings we had to each other, like, introversion recursion stylez.

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
aww.. 2 ixtj's in love is so cute...

picture.php

norepinephrine

MBTI Type
INTP
It's wrens and kittens, not butterflies and puppies!!! :cool: :tongue10:

Wouldn't an unacceptable amount of energy be wasted preventing the kittens' tormenting the wrens?

Cute and fluffy perhaps, but they're still sharp-clawed, pointy-toothed, obligate carnivores.

Hexis

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
*Looks at Hexis* For the Planet? :smooch:

:rofl1::rofl1::rofl1:

OMG lol, I was just about to reply to Jocks post with "Uh not so much".

But for you, Earth, Fire, Water, something else, Heart...GO CAPTAIN PLANET!

Ardea

o edward cullen!
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
*lol* Now I see who it is spreading that big lie about INTJs not being able to love, having a pulse or being robots. Dude, you have to stop. People actually believe that crap. :D

Well, INTJs don't make it easier for themselves. They MAY fall in love, but they try to suppress/fight/destroy those feelings.

I mean look at Mr. Darcy....

Which reminds me... how many of you wanted a Mr. Darcy...?

Works

MBTI Type
INTP
Well, INTJs don't make it easier for themselves. They MAY fall in love, but they try to suppress/fight/destroy those feelings.

Ha! I am going to bring that point up the next time one of my friends starts to go moony over Pride and Prejudice.

Misty_Mountain_Rose

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5
I prefer that they continue to believe lies about me. It adds to the element of surprise.

squibbles

MBTI Type
INTJ

Another INTJ and I mutually were crushing on each other a while ago and this is so true. So obnoxiously true. :BangHead:

As much as I didn't want to admit it when my feelings for him were a lot stronger, I really do need someone more *gasp* in tune with their feelings and *double gasp* extroverted to bring me out of my shell more...

I don't know if I've met a male ENFP, but I have to say, two of my closest friends are ENFPs and we totally click. I'm really curious how I'd get along with a male ENFP...

Misty_Mountain_Rose

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5

*sigh* Mr Darcy :wubbie:

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
:rofl1::rofl1::rofl1:

OMG lol, I was just about to reply to Jocks post with "Uh not so much".

But for you, Earth, Fire, Water, something else, Heart...GO CAPTAIN PLANET!

I knew we could count on you :devil:
Should we invite Noigm and Nillerz as well, just in case? *innocent look*

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Shhhhh. There, there. *pets the cat*

Don't distress yourself with dark imaginings of kind INTJ's.

*purrs*

I'd be able to do that if I didn't have any RL experience with it... =^.^=