• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTP] INTP simple or complex

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
^ :rolli: Oh you're so clever!

Well I just conducted a poll with the great and the good and apparently I am very complex. So there you have it.

Simpletons!

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
I can smell delusion with bullshit saucing. yum

Anja

MBTI Type
INFP
Ya gotta admit its a CUTE little bear. . .

CJ99

Is Willard in Footloose!!
MBTI Type
ENTP
Kinda like the East Kilbride planning dept.

:D:D:D

Yeah i live in one of the new estates so i definatly understand that comparison.
I take it you are from the area then?

CJ99

MBTI Type
ENTP
If you're like twins in your personality, too, it'd make sense that she'd think you're simple. Do you know what type she might be?

INFP i think but she is more down too earth and realistic than the descriptions i've read would imply.

CJ99

MBTI Type
ENTP
Right, because we can't answer which type is more complex in general, we can only answer which types are more complex in regards to certain things and definitions.

For instance, extroverts have more brain activity in parts of the brain relating to sensory processing. But I don't think that was the kind of complexity the OP was talking about.

Well the question came up when i was discussing with myself how people view me so i guess i'm looking for personal views on how complex people think INTP are?

Moiety

MBTI Type
ISFJ
BSing can be complex but what motivates the use of BS is quite simple.

placebo

MBTI Type
INFP
I always felt they were more of the simple type, not in the dumb way, but prefering to see things in the simplest way (though it may appear complex). But I think simple is better than complex.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
I am not supposed to call them crazy because this would be unfair. I just think, we dont get along... and that's the fairest thing I've got.

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
:D:D:D

Yeah i live in one of the new estates so i definatly understand that comparison.
I take it you are from the area then?
I'm an east-coaster. But I spent 3 weeks there one day, circling a roundabout. ;)