• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTP] THE ENTP Appreciation Thread

Mitzy

brat
MBTI Type
ENTP
"i dont want this thread
i dont like sharing.
if it was about me specifically, then yes, carry on...
if youre going to make an entp appreciation thread, make it about me cuz im the best one"

Nocapszy

no clinkz 'til brooklyn
MBTI Type
ENTP
But If you want to keep annoying him with assertions that he's not an ENTP, go ahead.

I will never understand the immediate assumption that by responding to a troll, that you're automatically confessing aggravation.

She didn't get under my skin. I assure you.

Actually, my grievance is with everyone else.

Now I'll just sit back and wait for one of the two of you to come back with "yeah yeah, play it off like that. everyone knows she DID get under your skin LOL!" or some other such thing.

But you of all people deserve the warning. It's this kind of resistance during legitimate attempts at honest participation that leave me without motivation to participate honestly.

I wonder if you do this kind of thing in your real life. That is to say, I wonder if you thwart the efforts you make at 'advancement' in your stagnate comfort, so you can play into the auto-illusion of victimhood and faux heroism.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I think that ENTPs, per person, have the most threads devoted to them individually around on this site... just a thought.

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I will never understand the immediate assumption that by responding to a troll, that you're automatically confessing aggravation.

She didn't get under my skin. I assure you.

Actually, my grievance is with everyone else.

Now I'll just sit back and wait for one of the two of you to come back with "yeah yeah, play it off like that. everyone knows she DID get under your skin LOL!" or some other such thing.

But you of all people deserve the warning. It's this kind of resistance during legitimate attempts at honest participation that leave me without motivation to participate honestly.

I wonder if you do this kind of thing in your real life. That is to say, I wonder if you thwart the efforts you make at 'advancement' in your stagnate comfort, so you can play into the auto-illusion of victimhood and faux heroism.

:whistling:

<--- Know where I'm at?

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Can't we just get to the naked hugs already...

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
*strips and leaps in*

oh shit- you said HUGS

*dresses and runs*

Magic Poriferan

^He pronks, too!
MBTI Type
Yin
Enneagram
One
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
So are we.

sorry mate an entp got to have standards. :hi:

Oh by all means, get busy with each other. I'll just have to deal with the terrible fate of being left with all the ENFPs and ENFJs. :cheese:

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Don't be stealin' my SIL's fine ride, Mr. Eck, or I'll have to bite off one of your bear ears. Yummy! :D

Magic, naked hugs shouldn't be planned. They should "happen".