• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTP] THE ENTP Appreciation Thread

Nocapszy

no clinkz 'til brooklyn
MBTI Type
ENTP
I bet you think you're being clever by deliberately misconstruing my words so as to subtlely impress that I think lowly of Fs, but you and I and every lowly F on this board knows that's not true.

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I bet you think you're being clever by deliberately misconstruing my words to give the impression that I think lowly of Fs, but you and I and every lowly F on this board knows that's not true.

No. I felt I was being clever.
I do agree that you think lowly, though. ;)

Nocapszy

no clinkz 'til brooklyn
MBTI Type
ENTP
This is an absolute abomination.
That I'm so frequently accuse of trollery while bluemonday wanders around with a good reputation is so frustratingly incomprehensible that I might have the aneurysm Motie mentioned.

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
I don't think it's possible to use Ti as a strong conscious function and not hate people.
That's called the introvert NT.
It's a subtle equilibrium between a self contained logic of being superior and the lack of exterior evidence and sign of the said superiority.
:violin:

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
That I'm so frequently accuse of trollery while bluemonday wanders around with a good reputation is so frustratingly incomprehensible that I might have the aneurysm Motie mentioned.

Don't hit nocap :cry:

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
= ESFJ

Nocapszy

no clinkz 'til brooklyn
MBTI Type
ENTP
I can appreciate your effort, but your horrid typing (probably rubbed off from your best friend Flak) are evidence that you're either trying to piss me off, or are an idiot. I'm willing to at least give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you're not an idiot, but, that's quickly waning by your persistence despite my non-compliance.

Like I said, I don't solicit the opinions of commoners.

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I can appreciate your effort, but your horrid typing (probably rubbed off from your best friend Flak) are evidence that you're either trying to piss me off, or are an idiot. I'm willing to at least give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you're not an idiot, but, that's quickly waning by your persistence despite my non-compliance.

Like I said, I don't solicit the opinions of commoners.

LOL. If you were an ENTP you would always assume people are idiots, until they prove otherwise.

Case closed, I think....

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
*secretly suspects that most people in this thread are idiots as well... with a few exceptions who should know who they are*

:thelook:

as if ENTPs need thier egos inflated anymore by a thread praising them! I KNOW I'm awesome!

Magic Poriferan

^He pronks, too!
MBTI Type
Yin
Enneagram
One
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Awwwww..

Hahaha. :laugh:

Nocaps, you're no ENTP, stop kidding yourself.

LOL. If you were an ENTP you would always assume people are idiots, until they prove otherwise.

Case closed, I think....

No, he's definitely an ENTP. Almost a grotesque of one. But If you want to keep annoying him with assertions that he's not an ENTP, go ahead. He's about the only person on the forum I won't defend from senseless antagonization. I just want it to be clear that you really do know that he's ENTP. ;)

*secretly suspects that most people in this thread are idiots as well... with a few exceptions who should know who they are*

:thelook:

as if ENTPs need thier egos inflated anymore by a thread praising them! I KNOW I'm awesome!

You know, I was going to say something kiinnnnd of like that. :whistling: :D

ThatsWhatHeSaid

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
type accusations aside, idiot, I'm awesome as ME :tongue:

You go girl!

image592556x.jpg

Magic Poriferan

^He pronks, too!
MBTI Type
Yin
Enneagram
One
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'll leave the N/S division to the dogs, but Whatever is certainly a T.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
If I had Oprah's money, I'd definitley be pleased :yes:

I'm an N with S characteristics- I'm far more randomly spacy in real life when I don't have to put the effort into typing everything that crosses my mind.

ENTPs can derail ANYTHING.... absolutley ANYTHING!