• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTP] THE ENTP Appreciation Thread

Winds of Thor

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Well...If you can think it, somebody's probably doing it:)

thats not crazy shit Mac - it's genuis

... planning on getting a Barrett M82 from Amazon in frosted pink ;)

Is that a Barrett Light .50? A friend of mine has a couple friends who all pitched in and split one three ways. Cool. 1500yd. range. Don't own any firearms myself, but if I were in the service..being an ENTP...definitely sniper is a strategic role.

Last edited by a moderator:

tinkerbell

MBTI Type
ENTP
don't forget, manipulation is key in an ENTPs life.

Speak for yourself ;)

Lis

Is that a Barrett Light .50? A friend of mine has a couple friends who all pitched in and split one three ways. Cool. 1500yd. range. Don't own any firearms myself, but if I were in the service..being an ENTP...definitely sniper is a strategic role.

I live in the UK, I don't own any fire arms (nor would I want one). I do have a range of imaginary semi-automatics, that I use to manage suppliers, when they are really naughty I tend to use older methods of torchure, like google gadgets - voodoo dolls :)

The M82 has a 2000 meter range, which goes a long long way....

Lis

Winds of Thor

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
ENTPS often get called arogant or full of themsleves, however I note there appears to be a lot of self love threads and none dedicated to the creative thinkers themselvs (might show folks how wrong the arrogance claims are;)).

Some apperciation:

* can cope with a lot of information in one sitting
* don't over complicate things
* enjoy learning
* are good people to go to if you have really difficult problems
* can be very supportive
* are great coaches
* keep their eyes on the ball
* are funny
* are charming
* have a sunny disposition
* can be life of a party.....
* are good networkers

:)

*Can steer a conversation into new contexts and areas, especially when faced with someone attempting to 'corner' them..
*Are keenly aware of their environment and can be acute to the players involved and their likely behaviors before they happen
*Excellent contingency planners
*Shift paradigms on the fly in conversations if
*Strong-willed and will do whatever necessary to maintain their will
*Can be deeply caring, understanding, compassionate and passionate even thought they value being calm

I live in the UK, I don't own any fire arms (nor would I want one). I do have a range of imaginary semi-automatics, that I use to manage suppliers, when they are really naughty I tend to use older methods of torchure, like google gadgets - voodoo dolls :)

The M82 has a 2000 meter range, which goes a long long way....

Lis
That's insanely awesome! I can't wait..there's a gun range in New Hampshire...full auto...all sorts of stuff..You've inspired me...

This is insane..I don't care for the dramatics but it's really is quite spectacular:
Ss might like this.

YouTube - Jesse James Dillon Mini Gun

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I like ENTPs because they smell like hot dogs, especially when you smear them with a little mustard and chili.

ThatsWhatHeSaid

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
a dollop of gummi bears.

Oh Pink, Pink, Pink. Gummi bears are far from kosher! They're made with gelatin which is made from animal stuff. Dollops don't sound too kosher either, by the way, but I'll have to check with my :jew: and get back to you.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Rabbis approve dolloping, even during fast periods.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
+ ENTPs are good at pretending that they don't hate you

You're so cute when you're trying to get away with things. Submit to the warming tingle of my sarcasm deep inside your brain.

Nocapszy

no clinkz 'til brooklyn
MBTI Type
ENTP
My official stand:

I don't want to be appreciated.
Go appreciate the ESFPs.

You'll get way more smily emoticons that way.
Unless entropie or whatever sees this thread (god forbid)

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Entropie just wants to put the love on you, Caps. C'mon!

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Nocaps, you're no ENTP, stop kidding yourself.

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
I don't think it's possible to use Ti as a strong conscious function and not hate people.

Last edited: