• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTP] THE ENTP Appreciation Thread

tinkerbell

MBTI Type
ENTP
ENTPS often get called arogant or full of themsleves, however I note there appears to be a lot of self love threads and none dedicated to the creative thinkers themselvs (might show folks how wrong the arrogance claims are;)).

Some apperciation:

* can cope with a lot of information in one sitting
* don't over complicate things
* enjoy learning
* are good people to go to if you have really difficult problems
* can be very supportive
* are great coaches
* keep their eyes on the ball
* are funny
* are charming
* have a sunny disposition
* can be life of a party.....
* are good networkers

:)

Eldanen

Arcesso pulli gingerios!
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Finally, someone who recognizes our importance! Oh wait, you're ENTP too (or did you just change your type for the purpose of this thread?). Oh well, continue!

I really like the part about being able to absorb a large amount of information in one sitting. I find it to be true more often than not. I've had people ask me, "Did you just look that up?"

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I like ENTPs, but mostly feel sorry for them. They have to end up in mental institutions dealing with this world!

Or as I said once to an INTP during a car drive, "ENTPs actually say out loud the crazy shit we think."

tinkerbell

MBTI Type
ENTP
yes there is a certain amount of talent in being able to scan a huge amount of information and see the big picture.

ENTPs are god at knowing really weird stuff too

tinkerbell

MBTI Type
ENTP
thats not crazy shit Mac - it's genuis

... planning on getting a Barrett M82 from Amazon in frosted pink ;)

Eldanen

Arcesso pulli gingerios!
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
yes there is a certain amount of talent in being able to scan a huge amount of information and see the big picture.

ENTPs are god at knowing really weird stuff too

Did you know a pig's orgasm lasts 30 minutes?

tinkerbell

MBTI Type
ENTP
Did you know that anthapologist believe we really did evolve from one couple located in Africa

And there is more genetic variation within race than between races

tinkerbell

MBTI Type
ENTP
it's the little smile on their faces and the cloud of smoke coming from their post coital fags

Darjur

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
I will pray to reincarnate as a dolphin then.

Good choice, dolphins have sex like a dozen times of day. Fucking for them is about the same as shaking hands for us.

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
it's the little smile on their faces and the cloud of smoke coming from their post coital fags

I read that last word as "fangs" and was gonna write it off as more ENTP craziness.

tinkerbell

MBTI Type
ENTP
no just a cigaret - sorry forgot that fag means something different outside the UK

tinkerbell

MBTI Type
ENTP
anyways one of the trouble with ENTP's is they do get a tiney little bit distracted from the purpose of the conversation

Which was ofcourse sending big love the the ENTP-ers

fleurdujour

MBTI Type
INFJ
Or as I said once to an INTP during a car drive, "ENTPs actually say out loud the crazy shit we think."

:yes: and I'll add to some ENTP love by saying I love them for this! I had probably the best German teacher ever in high school and I'm pretty sure she was ENTP and she was the most amusing person ever to listen/talk to!

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Love them as partners in crime :devil: