• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTP] THE ENTP Appreciation Thread

LadyJaye

Scream down the boulevard
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I don't appreciate any of you in the slightest. Not unless you let me touch your boobies.

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ENTPS often get called arogant or full of themsleves, however I note there appears to be a lot of self love

I noticed that too.

ENTPs appreciate themselves plenty.

digesthisickness

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿
MBTI Type
ENTP
that's because i've got the whole damn world to do my hating me for me. why add on to it by doing it myself?

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I hated an ENTP so much I knocked him down, called him every name I could think of in several languages, and then ripped his shirt after rolling him around in the dirt.

Good times. :heart:

Eldanen

Arcesso pulli gingerios!
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
I hated an ENTP so much I knocked him down, called him every name I could think of in several languages, and then ripped his shirt after rolling him around in the dirt.

Care to give the details behind this event?

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Care to give the details behind this event?

He had it coming. (Pun intended?)

He dragged me into all sorts of tussles which morphed into full-on body presses, the fool. Not that I minded. Turned into a beast in hydraulics lab. Must have been like Legionnaire's Disease or something. Only for ENTPs after lunch.

norepinephrine

MBTI Type
INTP
Did you know that anthapologist believe we really did evolve from one couple located in Africa

And there is more genetic variation within race than between races

I believe, based on mitochondrial DNA, we share one female ancestor, not necessarily a couple.

I will pray to reincarnate as a dolphin then.

Try bonobo chimps.

/intp

Crap.

Anyway, ENTPs engage my whimsy. Innocent bystanders have remarked that the back-and-forth when I'm engaged in conversation with an ENTP is hilarious.

tinkerbell

MBTI Type
ENTP
;)

More big Love....

ENTP's like a good challenge
They have a rude sence of humour and can see the humour in most things

tinkerbell

MBTI Type
ENTP
and we like trolls, the ones who are on the ery edge of scoeity and drive everyone else nuts because they are different.

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
;)
They have a rude sence of humour and can see the humour in most things
I'm always the one smiling like a happy 5 years old whenever people start arguing\get angry.

There's something really extremely amuzing about watching them.

EcK

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram

ah, emos, i swear

Wild horses

MBTI Type
ENFP
I love ENTPs esp the humour and confidence mixed with shyness LOVE IT

Wild horses

MBTI Type
ENFP
I thought that mite disagree wth you... I have many ENTP friends and one thing I notice is that they have this lovely vulnerability that sometimes (ACtually very rarely) manifests as awkward shyness... of course none of them would like me to say that I have noticed it as they would see it as a weakness... little do they realise it is one of the things I really LOVE about them :wubbie:

EcK

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
I thought that mite disagree wth you... I have many ENTP friends and one thing I notice is that they have this lovely vulnerability that sometimes (ACtually very rarely) manifests as awkward shyness... of course none of them would like me to say that I have noticed it as they would see it as a weakness... little do they realise it is one of the things I really LOVE about them :wubbie:

Our nf magnet works as planned :vader1: