• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTP] INTP Addiction

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
and now...i'll go be effusive in some other thread...sorry kids...i wish i could help it!!
We will need to eradicate the source of the contamination now. everything will be aaall riightt. :vader1:

edit : You really thought erazing that post 'd make you safe?

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
haha!!! i decided...i've shared enough nonsense...thanks guys!

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
okay...i'll repost it then since you quoted it and now it just doesn't make sense...haha

and for me i'll just say i just find you guys so interesting because i don't know anyone like you...but you're more like me then most people i meet...and i admire the ways in which we're different . most people just think i'm weird...not in a bad way...i have great relationships with people...but people just dismiss things i say as weird and laugh and say they love me anyway or whatever...but you guys are weird too...and you get why i'm weird and can even out weird me!! and...not make me feel silly or stupid when i'm being silly or stupid...we play the same way...or something...and...i love intelligent people who are funny about it....and i love funny people who are funny w/o realizing it...and i love bluntness that can somehow not come off as rude....and you guys are freedom loving and artsy too...that's awesome!

EcK

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
okay...i'll repost it then since you quoted it and now it just doesn't make sense...haha
It's like my own personal time paradox. A dream come true

I love you and want you to be the father of my child.:wubbie:

Misty_Mountain_Rose

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5

and for me i'll just say i just find you guys so interesting because i don't know anyone like you...but you're more like me then most people i meet...and i admire the ways in which we're different . most people just think i'm weird...not in a bad way...i have great relationships with people...but people just dismiss things i say as weird and laugh and say they love me anyway or whatever...but you guys are weird too...and you get why i'm weird and can even out weird me!! and...not make me feel silly or stupid when i'm being silly or stupid...we play the same way...or something...and...i love intelligent people who are funny about it....and i love funny people who are funny w/o realizing it...and i love bluntness that can somehow not come off as rude....and you guys are freedom loving and artsy too...that's awesome!

Wowza! F Overload! Reading that post kind of started something building up inside of me until I wanted to just jump up and yell 'Hallellujia!' at the top of my lungs.

Then I realized it was that ExFx stuff again trying to blind side me into doing something foolish.

Good thing I caught it in time.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
It's like my own personal time paradox. A dream come true

I love you and want you to be the father of my child.:wubbie:
:hug:

wait...you changed it!! haha :shock::huh::smile:

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Wowza! F Overload! Reading that post kind of started something building up inside of me until I wanted to just jump up and yell 'Hallellujia!' at the top of my lungs.

Then I realized it was that ExFx stuff again trying to blind side me into doing something foolish.

Good thing I caught it in time.

i know! that's why i deleted it! haha

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
whatever...i'm about to delete all of it i think...i'm way too silly to be allowed to talk to people...haha

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
take your gun!!?? THAT is what you say to me?? i thought you wanted me to father your children!!

EcK

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
take your gun!!?? THAT is what you say to me?? i thought you wanted me to father your children!!
Once we are impregnated, we don't need a father anymore. The hive will spread and conquer.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
oh gothcha...
a050.gif

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
INTPs need to get the fuck over themselves.
ENFPs need to get over us too.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
thanks blue...i'm really not quite as spazzy as i seem...i'm just learning about types as you know and i get excited in the process...i've just gotten to know your type more then the others so far...so i have more to say about it.

EcK

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
thanks blue...i'm really not quite as spazzy as i seem...i'm just learning about types as you know and i get excited in the process...i've just gotten to know your type more then the others so far...so i have more to say about it.
and i'm starting to believe bluemonday is a type by herself.

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Oh Erin, you know I love you. That wasn't aimed at you. I'm just getting a bit weary of all the I :heart: INTPs stuff. We are a bunch of bastards and ppl need to realize this.
and i'm starting to believe bluemonday is a type by herself.

I'm nobody's type.

Tayshaun

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
I believe I have 1 ENFP friend, she's a girl, and her personality is just strangely addictive.

:yes: strangely indeed.

but you guys are weird too...and you get why i'm weird and can even out weird me!! and...not make me feel silly or stupid when i'm being silly or stupid...we play the same way...or something...and you guys are freedom loving and artsy too...that's awesome!

yeah I know what you are talking about...you guys being goofy and us being pleasant and silent...and all of a sudden, we play along... sometimes clumsily...usually brilliantly....and you can throw in some deeper conversation....and we quickly manage to capture the essence of the subject and contribute...and it begins long reflections that can end at sunrise....

...and the whole time we're pleasant....and calm.