• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] Stickiness

tinkerbell

MBTI Type
ENTP
Hi

I'm realitvely new around here (not posted that much) and can't figure out why the STICKY threads are sticky.

I find it a wee bit offensive that one of them is about deprecating some peoples character - feels quite derogatory.

Can anyone explain it please? Also explain why a nasty thread is the first one?

I might be missing the cultural context but even still it doens't seem appropriate.

Lis

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
I'm pretty sure it's a big joke. INTs find self deprecation funny anyways. At least I do.

tinkerbell

MBTI Type
ENTP
Thanks, it just seems a wee bit strange to be honest.

Never mind ;)

Tanks

Lis

Cimarron

IRL is not real
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Even the mod that stickied it, and started it, is an INTJ.