• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] How do Ps survive in the working world?

raz

Let's make this showy!
MBTI Type
LoLz
They get stomped on by SJs.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Euhm..or they befriend a sweet SJ who can help them out :)

raz

Let's make this showy!
MBTI Type
LoLz
*points at the ESFJ soccer mom*

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
*stands there being indecisive and looking lost and helpless*

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You realize I am joking right? *grin*
I tend to do that without realizing it sometimes though, and yes, I have been yelled at for it too. Usually though, I just ask for help if I need it :)

yenom

Alexander the Terrible
I work hard and can go Jish if doing so can get tangible results. But then i refuse to push myself to the limit and work my ass off everyday just to impress my boss. Lets just say I am a realist, and people's opinion of you can change overnight.

Kollin

MBTI Type
INXP
I'm only about 60% but, I don't plan out evey single detail. I usually have a main goal like study for a certain test, and after that I'm really only looking at the very next step. I don't plan every single thing I'm going to do. I kinda figure it out as I go along. I was also a bit of a procrastinator in school. I would very rarely start things until the last minute.

raz

Let's make this showy!
MBTI Type
LoLz
squirrel_with_machine_gun.jpg

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm also quite good at asking for help without actually asking for it. Again, I don't do this consciously. I help people coz I like doing that, not coz then 'they'll owe me', and when I'm not sure how to handle a situation it's usually written on my face and, well..often, guys tend to pick up on it and help me.

I want these wicked ENFP skillz.
Teach me!

Eldanen

Arcesso pulli gingerios!
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
seriously ESxJ's scare me a lot

I feel useless when they are around

I'd say that the set of EJs would probably be the most uncomfortable fit for me as well. Most of them do instant decision making, and if you can't spit out what you want to say in a heartbeat they act like you're stupid and pretend they can't understand. I've been in many situations with ESFJs where they overreacted to something I said without considering the nuance of it. Some ENTJs are really okay. The worst one to deal with is the ESTJ.

If there was one thing I could say to them, it would be to stop and think/perceive for a second (or minute) before creating an opinion on something.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I want these wicked ENFP skillz.
Teach me!

Not sure it's your cup of tea but here goes:

1) actually like people and help them coz you like doing so.
2)practice your 'innocent look'
3)actually be genuinly puzzled by a problem and (very important!) display said mood on your face. --> :unsure: or :blink: work fine.
4) realize guys like helping you out and accept said help. Don't forget to giggle girly and call him 'sweety' when he fixes your problem. Also, smile! :D Depending on how big a favor he did you and what type of guy he is..you might want to :hug: him or give him some:wubbie: by complimenting him on his skills and laughing at his jokes, should he make any.

You might want to practice 2), 3) and a part of 4) in front of a mirror...

If this doesn't work for you, consider enrolling in Heff's Playmate Program at the Playboy Mansion :coffee:
(I also highly recommend it for those who wanna turn pro)

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
Do they survive or they think that they survive?

What Ps mean when they say survival?

Just curious.

ENTJ-girl

LOL I was exactly this way in school. I'm starting to question my type hahaha.

But I have a question though, how are Ps in management position? until now, I haven't met one honestly.

3)actually be genuinly puzzled by a problem and (very important!) display said mood on your face. --> :unsure: or :blink: work fine.
4) realize guys like helping you out and accept said help. Don't forget to giggle girly and call him 'sweety' when he fixes your problem. Also, smile! :D Depending on how big a favor he did you and what type of guy he is..you might want to :hug: him or give him some:wubbie: by complimenting him on his skills and laughing at his jokes, should he make any.

You might want to practice 2), 3) and a part of 4) in front of a mirror...

If this doesn't work for you, consider enrolling in Heff's Playmate Program at the Playboy Mansion :coffee:
(I also highly recommend it for those who wanna turn pro)

Mondo

Welcome to Sunnyside
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
I don't know- since I'm still a college student.
The only way I think I could survive is if I do a job I love.

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
My childhood caused me to slide down to 55% P. That's how I survive, and even there I only look organized if you don't walk into my apartment or try to get to know me.

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Shit No! It's easier to just be competent!