• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTJ] curious about ENTJ females

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Babylon Candle, I smell a trap. Just so you know... ^^;;

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You aren't the only one... :popc1:

Yeah, but I don't have the Ni paranoia, so it's a bit of a leap in paradigm for me.

violet_crown

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
*looks around* The Surly Oracles of Ni have begun to gather, portending ill omen. Its all clear now:

Babylon is a wife-beating, lesbian pelican. How could I not have known? :doh:

Kra

Black Magic Buzzard
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5
I would think two ENTJs could be a very influential partnership... provided it's a peer-relationship, and not the more common dom-sub relation that I see all the time. Babylon might be up to the challenge of a peer pairing though.

Yeah, but I don't have the Ni paranoia, so it's a bit of a leap in paradigm for me.

:laugh: It's a blessing and a curse.

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Actually, I just noticed a good number of you ENTJs are in Texas. WTF gives? :huh:

Kra

Black Magic Buzzard
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5
*looks around* The Surly Oracles of Ni have begun to gather, portending ill omen. Its all clear now:

Babylon is a wife-beating, lesbian pelican. How could I not have known? :doh:

You have no idea how much I want that as the title that goes under my user-name. :rofl1:

Anybody know how to make that happen?

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
:laugh: It's a blessing and a curse.

If I were a chick I'd make a comment about wanting to curb the curse so I could get the blessings. But I'm not, I'm just a bad kitty... :doh:

violet_crown

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Actually, I just noticed a good number of you ENTJs are in Texas. WTF gives? :huh:

It's an evolutionary reaction to years of brush clearing, red-meat only diet and defending our border from people comin to steal our jerbs. :threaten: /smartass answer

I have no clue. The state is 2nd most populace in the country, so itd make sense youd have more uncommon types popping up there. That several post on his board is just chance I guess.

You have no idea how much I want that as the title that goes under my user-name. :rofl1:

Anybody know how to make that happen?

Hehe. I think theres a 500 post min before you can start tinkering with the avatar text.

GatorGirl

MBTI Type
ENTJ
I think guys find us intriguing at first, then fall in love, then can't handle our criticim

Last edited: