• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTJ] curious about ENTJ females

Bougal

HUZZAH!
MBTI Type
ENTP
Yes, we do that kind of thing. You don't know any Jock?

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper

No :(

You'd think I'd find some as a Business major, but I don't stick around on campus enough to really meet that many people. I wouldn't even know what to look for, to be honest. I'm sure I've met some in passing though, however I'm terrible at remembering people.

Udog

Seriously Delirious
MBTI Type
INfp
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
ENTJ may very well be the rarest female type in the U.S. I'd like to meet one just to see how quickly she steals my pants and makes me cry well we get along.

I find a good word to summarize the ENTJ female is 'feisty'.

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
ENTJ may very well be the rarest female type in the U.S. I'd like to meet one just to see how quickly she steals my pants and makes me cry well we get along.

I find a good word to summarize the ENTJ female is 'feisty'.

I can see that. I'm curious to how different they are from my ESTJ I've been dating for some years now. She's feisty as hell, and if my pants are wrinkled she will steal them and [ try to] make me cry!

juggernaut

Permabanned
From what I understand, ESTJs are a bit more focused on the here and now ...and rules. The ENTJs I've known spend a lot of time looking toward the future (I generally have a "plan" for the next two years at any given time) and aren't particularly interested in "shoulds". Rules are only as good, or worthwhile, as their application in any given circumstance. If they don't work or have become moribund, we chuck 'em. Also, it seems that the NTJ may spend a bit more time tossing around ideas, checking for soundness and such, rather than relying upon concrete examples.

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
From what I understand, ESTJs are a bit more focused on the here and now ...and rules. The ENTJs I've known spend a lot of time looking toward the future (I generally have a "plan" for the next two years at any given time) and aren't particularly interested in "shoulds". Rules are only as good, or worthwhile, as their application in any given circumstance. If they don't work or have become moribund, we chuck 'em. Also, it seems that the NTJ may spend a bit more time tossing around ideas, checking for soundness and such, rather than relying upon concrete examples.

Hmm, that's a good comparison, thank you!

chegra

MBTI Type
INFJ
Are you asserting that ENTJ are jocks?

My personal opinion is jock tend to be of the estp, istp or estj variety.

ENTJ tend to be nerds when growing up and can be mistaken for introverts because of the dedication to academic excellence

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
Are you asserting that ENTJ are jocks?

My personal opinion is jock tend to be of the estp, istp or estj variety.

ENTJ tend to be nerds when growing up and can be mistaken for introverts because of the dedication to academic excellence

She was responding to me.

Bougal

HUZZAH!
MBTI Type
ENTP
I guess I have been blessed, but I know three other women that are absolutely ENTJs and I am almost positive I know two others but they have only taken the humanmetrics test. I also have an ENFJ best friend that is borderline F/T. What is stranger is that I only know one ISFP and it is a he. The statistics about the distribution of personality types within the population is not reflected by the people I know. I guess we just find each other, and birds of a feather flock together.

Harlow_Jem

MBTI Type
eNTJ
Enneagram
8w9
I can definitely be supremely bubbly for the sake of elevating the level of fun if I'm at a party and no one else seems to know how to get a dull party going. I absolutely can't stand overly sensitive feeler men; they somewhat disgust me but I'm good at appearing genuinely pleasant. I love confrontation but only if it's really called for. I'm not just gonna start up a random fight just for the hell of it; in fact I think that's extremely stupid. But if I think you really deserve a verbal lashing, I won't hold back and will reduce your soul to a cinder and not bat an eyelash.

I like to get to know people by either observing them and deciding whether they're worthy of associating with or by asking direct questions to quickly get an idea of who they are at the core. I find that both men and women find me intimidating to approach at first but quickly find that I'm supremely easy going and won't judge you based on petty things.

Udog

Seriously Delirious
MBTI Type
INfp
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I like to get to know people by either observing them and deciding whether they're worthy of associating with or by asking direct questions to quickly get an idea of who they are at the core. I find that both men and women find me intimidating to approach at first but quickly find that I'm supremely easy going and won't judge you based on petty things.

What type of things would you judge someone on? Which is to say, what type of things do you consider petty and what type of things aren't?

I'd love to hear any other ENTJ opinions as well.

Harlow_Jem

MBTI Type
eNTJ
Enneagram
8w9
What type of things would you judge someone on? Which is to say, what type of things do you consider petty and what type of things aren't?

I'd love to hear any other ENTJ opinions as well.

If I don't know you, I'll observe to simply see whether you're a genuine person and once I decide for sure that you're worthy of my affections then you can pretty much do no wrong in my eyes thereafter. Which is why a lot of people consider me a good friend, but those I count as my real friends is a very small number.

Kangirl

I'm a star.
MBTI Type
ENTJ

I usually have to talk to someone for a bit to make a judgement I'd consider reliable. Not to say I *wouldn't* make one based on more superficial info, but I would keep an open mind about the person in that case.

Don't wear emo t-shirts, though. I'll definitely judge that. ;)

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
I usually have to talk to someone for a bit to make a judgement I'd consider reliable. Not to say I *wouldn't* make one based on more superficial info, but I would keep an open mind about the person in that case.

Don't wear emo t-shirts, though. I'll definitely judge that. ;)

Ha! I guess I should feel badly about making judgments on superficial traits, but if I see emo wear, "ghetto" or the hip hop style wear, I am pretty sure I will not like you. It takes a certain type of person to make those appearance decisions, and I typically do not like those people.

Udog

Seriously Delirious
MBTI Type
INfp
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

Kangirl

I'm a star.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
You have my permission to judge with extreme prejudice.

FUCKING WHINY EMO PUNK BITCHES!!! GO DIE!!! TO THE SOUNDTRACK OF YOUR SHITTY, SHITTY EMO BANDS!!*

Good?

*I don't really want emos to die. Maybe just get slightly roughed up.

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
FUCKING WHINY EMO PUNK BITCHES!!! GO DIE!!! TO THE SOUNDTRACK OF YOUR SHITTY, SHITTY EMO BANDS!!*

Good?

*I don't really want emos to die. Maybe just get slightly roughed up.

I think it would be far easier to just make them kill themselves. They're almost there as it is.

Kangirl

I'm a star.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Do ENTJs ever do things without extreme prejudice?

Ha ha, I'm going to tell my bf about this quote. And then he and I, and the dogs, will snuggle, with extreme prejudice.

PS. You're probably right about the poor, sad emos. Maybe we should just forcefeed them Prozac?

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
Ha ha, I'm going to tell my bf about this quote. And then he and I, and the dogs, will snuggle, with extreme prejudice.

PS. You're probably right about the poor, sad emos. Maybe we should just forcefeed them Prozac?

What a great mental image. I can picture you, grappling your dogs and bf in a tremendous bear hug super tightly, and just not letting go.

"Uhhh...could you loosen your grip a tad?"

"QUIET! We're snuggling."