• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTP] The E in ENTP

digesthisickness

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿
MBTI Type
ENTP
How about a very neutral term such as "engaged"? I know I can be charming though it also equally possible for me to be obnoxious and pedentic. So it often ends up just being a net zero.

:) indeed.

hmm, when i looked up "inviting", it said these synonyms. now, while all of them certainly don't fit (as a self-descriptor in my book), the ones in bold seem fine as i am those ways when in my more 'uninhibited' mode.

excerpt:

agreeable (though still in a teasing way), appealing, attractive, beguiling, bewitching, charming, cordial, delightful, encouraging, engaging, enticing, fascinating, intriguing, magnetic, mouthwatering, open, persuasive, pleasing, provocative, seductive, tempting, warm, welcoming, winning, winsome

though the term i'm trying to think of definitely isn't limited to those words.

WHY DID YOU START THIS SHIT?

soleil

MBTI Type
ENFP
Do ENTPs often salivate over ENFPs?

I came across a couple (Even some I speculate as ENTP's) who were their usual selves around friends/others, but then got extremely quiet with me. It's weird because this one ENTP guy just froze & slurred his words. At first, I felt a bid intimidated by him. Other than that, I have no idea how ENTP's feel about ENFP's.

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
I came across a couple (Even some I speculate as ENTP's) who were their usual selves around friends/others, but then got extremely quiet with me. It's weird because this one ENTP guy just froze & slurred his words. At first, I felt a bid intimidated by him. Other than that, I have no idea how ENTP's feel about ENFP's.

yeah all that F in someone sorta similar comes as a shock

hey ; u just made me realise one of my girl buddy might be en enfp :|
I started by acting like an akward teddy bear with her (I like the personna but still, how come):huh: (and no i'm not interested in her damn it)
yet i sorta like her, so I kept being the teddy (only more assertive I guess, though far from my usual thing)

Originally Posted by raz1337 View Post
Na, we're totally perfect. but hey, anybody can get hungry at time. One ENxP is enough in a room >_o

digesthisickness

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿
MBTI Type
ENTP

you probably had a noticeable booger.

soleil

MBTI Type
ENFP
yeah all that F in someone sorta similar comes as a shock

hey ; u just made me realise one of my girl buddy might be en enfp :|
I started by acting like an akward teddy bear with her (I like the personna but still, how come):huh: (and no i'm not interested in her damn it)
yet i sorta like her, so I kept being the teddy (only more assertive I guess, though far from my usual thing)

Na, we're totally perfect. but hey, anybody can get hungry at time. One ENxP is enough in a room >_o

You mean you get sensitive & get soft for her? Hmm, elaborate please.

I been accused of being aloof especially around a lot of people so, I don't know if that's why. I am extremely shy & only speak when someone speaks to me first! Lol. :dry:

EcK

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
You mean you get sensitive & get soft for her? Hmm, elaborate please.

I been accused of being aloof especially around a lot of people so, I don't know if that's why. I am extremely shy & only speak when someone speaks to me first! Lol. :dry:

You should upgrade for a T, we're confy in there. It comes with a great bargain. I'm not sure which one, but hey, I'm promoting my own kind so one day we could rule the world and cast entj back into hell.
No i dont really have anything against entj, but I'm a slave to the whims of my eratic N: feel free to make donations, every penny counts :yes:

Look, I'm obviously not shy, but I have some kind of thresold about myself, since I'm as much of an extravert as a pure thinker and dont usually take sides (the devil advocate thing), I need to be in a good shape to really be the 'party entp'.
I've been called the 'occasionally happy guy' by a friend.
I can go from 'Yes i'm studying things and not seeing people' to a frenzy of sociability. The better I feel about myself at a time, the more i'll go out and socialize. I guess you could say it's the same for everybody, only I believe this tendency to be quite extreme in me.

ps: but even in my 'withdrawn' times I'm never an I, this is really different I believe, I'd still keep some sort of 'openess'. (including a mischievous smile)

digesthisickness

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿
MBTI Type
ENTP
You should upgrade for a T, we're confy in there. It comes with a great bargain. I'm not sure which one, but hey, I'm promoting my own kind so one day we could rule the world and cast entj back into hell.

*sigh*

speaking for myself, i don't need or want your kind of "promoting".

EcK

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
yeah, that's my problem. :rolli:
alright I get it, I tend to overdo it sometimes.
my sincere apologizes madame. :violin:

Should we hug now? Those situations always confuse me

cough cough

Back to the topic, I do admit that whole E thing is pretty complex slash interesting slash intriguing

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Sleezy's good. We need used car salesmen.

What, Game Show Gary isn't enough sleaze for the grand state of NC? :D

The E is more an indicator of first function than social energies.

BlahBlahNounBlah

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6

Nothing turns me on like an ENFP. Heaven for me would just be a lifetime of cycling through 50 ENFP partners. But I'd never ever ever (ever) settle down (ever) with one of them.

(ever)