• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTJ] INTJ humor

Edgar

Nerd King Usurper
MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sx
its unfunny. /thread I win the internet

EDIT: accept Edgar.

"Accept" me into what?

I'll have you know sir, I don't want to be part of any club that would have me as a member.

corey_vann

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8sx
one of my best friends is an intj and he is easily one of the funniest people i know. it certainly has to do with timing and the ability to keep a straight face. i've watched him say the most offensive things and i've often had to explain to others that "he didn't mean it." he even gets an infp friend of ours laughing at his jokes, which is really impressive.

Liminality

MBTI Type
ISFx
Enneagram
6w7
Knock knock.
Who's there?
An INTJ trying to be funny.

:D

I've an INTJ friend whose funny precisely because their very occasional jokes don't quite make sense. It's sort've...like drunken humour, you're in hysterics, but you're not quite sure why.

dividend

MBTI Type
INTJ
I love calling my brother up and telling him my new favorite most offensive joke. Such as:
What do you get when you stab a baby 100 times with a fork?
An erection!
There's always this long pause during which I'm laughing at my own joke before he starts laughing.
My new one:
What sexual position do 9/10 people enjoy?
Gang rape.
The difference between me and my INTP BF is that I know to only tell jokes like that to people that I know will laugh. But I have to work to curb my deadpan insults, along the lines of, "And that's why we all hate you." Or, "Yeah, how stupid were you?" People sometimes take it the wrong way and don't laugh.