• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] for ENTP ppl: Do you have an INTP sidekick?

Synarch

Once Was
MBTI Type
ENTP
Actually, my best friend is INTP. I didn't realize this was a common thing.

LucrativeSid

I've had a few sidekicks in my day, but I don't think any of them were INTPs. The best one was probably an ESFP.

ENTP2L

MBTI Type
ENTP
One of my best friends is an INTP. He is also the one I've known the longest (for 21 yrs now); and I was the 'best man' in his wedding this past August (he actually married an ENTP and she's awesome). My other closest friends include an INTJ, and ENFP, and an ESFJ. I have the best (read: 'most intellectual') conversations with the INTJ, with my INTP a close second.

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm no sidekick!

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
INTP + ENTP = partners in fun, thought, and crime
I'd have to agree, yeah so, wild guess, I'll end up in the muscular arms of my INTP yet again.
Those things always end up in tears and homosexual jokes.

Darjur

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Wrong thread, lol. Sorry. And yeah, I enjoy the company of a few ENTPs.

EcK

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Se - Average use.
Si - Unused
Ni - Excellent use
Ne - Excellent use
Ti - Excellent use
Te - Excellent use
Fe - Unused
Fi - Limited use,

So, what does this make me?
an intp acting out ?

EcK

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Probably, just ignore that.

I must say I have a wierd relation with alot of intps, i either like or can't stand them, depends how introverted they are maybe. On the other hand I do get along well with alot of introverts.

What i've noticed is that alot of 'pure' intps get on my nerves (sorry guys). In that respect I prefer INTJs by far, but borderline intps are waay more interesting.

It's not a rule of course, just some observations. But hey, any theory is only waiting to be disproven.

I'm getting along pretty well with an old INTP friend, it's always a great time to see him, but I don't see myself sharing an appartement with him.

edel weiss

MBTI Type
ENTP
I have an INTP 'sidekick'. We became best friends very quickly, and get along really well... but the relationship is slightly antagonostic, primarily from her side. She's always been slightly jealous of me, for some reason. And lately she's even showed some pleasure at some of my misfortunes... :( But I'm sure this will pass.

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
I have an INTP 'sidekick'. We became best friends very quickly, and get along really well... but the relationship is slightly antagonostic, primarily from her side. She's always been slightly jealous of me, for some reason. And lately she's even showed some pleasure at some of of misfortunes... :( But I'm sure this will pass.
Nah, it'll never pass. :D

That's just the just desserts of being ENTP, brought to you by the INTP. You get to be loud and hasty, and the INTP gets to think it's funny when it goes wrong.

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
My roommate had an INTP sidekick, but he's been lead around by his INFJ wife too much recently for any fun.

EcK

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Anybody has an idea to why the intp entp relation is so wierd ?

Synarch

Once Was
MBTI Type
ENTP
Methinks I need an ENTP superhero to mess work with :rolleyes:

INTJ are good buddies for me. Though, no telling what you are now.

The INTP prioritizes correctness over action, and vice versa for the ENTP. That's the difference.

I agree with this. Insightful.

That's just the just desserts of being ENTP, brought to you by the INTP. You get to be loud and hasty, and the INTP gets to think it's funny when it goes wrong.

Ah, yes. My INTP friend enjoys both that I am full-speed ahead as well as the inevitable collisions.

Anybody has an idea to why the intp entp relation is so wierd ?

I think we're just similar enough and different enough to get along easily.

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
I'm an ENFP and I have an INTP sidekick, though in all fairness, I am her sidekick, too. :p