• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] for ENTP ppl: Do you have an INTP sidekick?

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
INTP sidekick looking for work....

I am broadcasting on all AM frequencies. I will be at the South Street Seaport everyday at mid-day, when the sun is highest in the sky. If you are out there... if anyone ENTPs out there...

I can provide food...

I can provide shelter....

I can provide memes......

Can INFPs hire? :cry:

Burning Paradigm

Vibe Curator & Night Owl
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
My best friend in high school was an ENTP 6w7. We shared the same thought process, but he was the more frenetic mad scientist and quasti-strategist to my wise-cracking, innuendo joke-telling dude.

My two best friends in high school are an ISTJ 6w5 and ESTJ 6w7, but their Ne gives them hella NTP humor. Both of them are also obnoxious comp sci majors, and I love 'em for it.

Apparently, I attract 6's as friends, which I now realize as I finish typing this out.

Jaq

Remember, Humanity.
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

Kanra Jest

Av'ent'Gar'de ~
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
My best friend in high school was an ENTP 6w7. We shared the same thought process, but he was the more frenetic mad scientist and quasti-strategist to my wise-cracking, innuendo joke-telling dude.

My two best friends in high school are an ISTJ 6w5 and ESTJ 6w7, but their Ne gives them hella NTP humor. Both of them are also obnoxious comp sci majors, and I love 'em for it.

Apparently, I attract 6's as friends, which I now realize as I finish typing this out.

As an entp 6w7 I can attest to being a frenetic mad scientist - one of my favorite pastimes