• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] for ENTP ppl: Do you have an INTP sidekick?

Argus

MBTI Type
ENTP
INTP-ENTP-ESTP!?!?!

WOW! THAT SOUNDS LIKE A LOT OF FUN!!! :D

Yup, that's my old crew too.

Dude with Sunglasses (ESTP), Brother in Grey Shirt (INTP), Me in Blue Sweatshirt (ENTP)
n504554832_1867988_1775555.jpg

The two on our left are INFPs.

Valuable_Money

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
5w6
Yup, that's my old crew too.

Dude with Sunglasses (ESTP), Brother in Grey Shirt (INTP), Me in Blue Sweatshirt (ENTP)
n504554832_1867988_1775555.jpg

The two on our left are INFPs.

You should form The League of Social Akwardness. Or atleast you could if you got rid of sunglasses-dude. The INTP is obviously cringing from the unbarable torture of human interaction, while the male INFP is clearly contemplating the deepness and complexity of his emotions. The female INFP while apearing happy is really dealling with soulcrushing sadness on the inside, while you are obviously happy you dont apear to be looking at the camera, I suspect your happiness is the result of some new invention or project being a success, and the ESTP guy is happy cause..... umm... whatever makes an S happy just happened.
I have just judged a group of strangers based on their myers-briggs type and therefore reduced them to no more than charactures. I feel special :D

Shimmy

MBTI Type
SEXY
I've got an ENTP friend, but he lives 80 miles away so I don't see him too often. I'd love to get me an ENTP over where I live now. Don't mind being a sidekick either. He should be easily motivated (which shouldn't be a problem). Not be afraid to be proven wrong. He should also drag me into crazy adventures like ridiculous road trips and motivate and help me to actually do the things I think of.

I don't have an INTP sidekick yet. I'm waiting to meet the right one >_>.

I'm taking applications at Window 2A.

I"ll be your Sancho Panza. Will you be my Don Quichot?

violet_crown

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ENTp's get sidekicks?! You upgrade that to groupies and Id let myself get drafted yesterday.

colourscientist

i think that's why i avoid ENTPs. every time i'm around one it's like they're screaming "TALK! or i'll Fe you to death" into my face while shaking me up and down.

paintmuffin

MBTI Type
eNTP
Naw, but my INTJ friend and I are in an endless battle for control over our combined genius. So 50% of the time he's my sidekick. Does that count?

blanclait

MBTI Type
ENTP
I do not have one.... I don't have any sidekicks... -_-; but INTP would be nice.

musicheck

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
I border on INTP, but I definitely think the sidekick dynamic sort of applies at times in more social settings, whereas I've basically singlehandedly been the driving force behind a lot of his success in college. Its gotten to the point where I think he's simply using me as a source of academic advice and help on his work, so I've decided that at some point in the next couple years I'm going to cut ties with him in the way that does the maximum damage to him as a person.

Blank

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
I border on INTP, but I definitely think the sidekick dynamic sort of applies at times in more social settings, whereas I've basically singlehandedly been the driving force behind a lot of his success in college. Its gotten to the point where I think he's simply using me as a source of academic advice and help on his work, so I've decided that at some point in the next couple years I'm going to cut ties with him in the way that does the maximum damage to him as a person.

lmao, such an INTJ thing to say.

Froody Blue Gem

Necromancing Scapelamb
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I am very internally focussed/withdrawn thus the I on my profile. Overall, I see myself as xNTP, but based on the functions, I could be the person who has the INTP as the sidekick. I identify with the ENTP functional stack over the INTP functional stack/ne first, tertiary fe. I am somewhere between those two (and perhaps a few other types) I can see inferior fe but my fe influence could be pushed to third slot. It's hard to say if I'm third slot si or fe because I can see strong arguments for both.

One of my longtime IRL best friends is INTP, but it's hard to say if I'm the sidekick or she is. I think of myself filling more of the sidekick slot. xD (I suspect she's 539 tritype.) We've known each other since middle school. and we fangirl and nerd over a lot of things together.

Kanra Jest

Av'ent'Gar'de ~
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
If anyone wants to Volunteer to be my INTP sidekick they're welcome to.

LiterateLevi

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
I have a guy who’s an INTP who I basically adopted into my life as my little brother and he realized he couldn’t do anything to stop me. So, months later, he’s finally playing along with it.

evilrubberduckie

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
no I have an ESTJ sidekick.

I need me a person with that E function otherwise how am I going to get them out of the house with me to get drunk and do shenanigans all over town?

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
My sidekick is ISTP and it works well.

Stigmata

Super Moderator
Staff member
INTP sidekick looking for work....

I am broadcasting on all AM frequencies. I will be at the South Street Seaport everyday at mid-day, when the sun is highest in the sky. If you are out there... if anyone ENTPs out there...

I can provide food...

I can provide shelter....

I can provide memes......