• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] for ENTP ppl: Do you have an INTP sidekick?

Tallulah

Emerging
MBTI Type
INTP
Now that I’ve discovered some E I'll be needing to have my INTP designated to me kaythnx :)

PS this needs to happen quickly, as in before I change types again.

Silly Trin, you have a whole Social Group of us to choose from! You could even rotate us.

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Silly Trin, you have a whole Social Group of us to choose from! You could even rotate us.

OMG, you are so right! *prepares to take over the cyber worlds*

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
hey, I see the thread is still coming back to life periodically. Let me guess how it all works.
An intp starts searching for something like 'intp entp', trying to understand the mechanics of coolness because hell, if it works for maths! why not!??

When we made you guys our sidekicks. That's how it works, see?

We're all about self realising prophecy in the business

CJ99

Is Willard in Footloose!!
MBTI Type
ENTP
Its because balanced Ti/Ne kick ass!
INTP are to quiet and reserved!
and ENTP get to caught up in things!
or something like that!
So we help each other out!

laintpe

Summer
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
i'm not a sidekick nor do i have a sidekick QQ

Sachetan

MBTI Type
ENTP
Nope, but I figure I'm my own sidekick with my 55% E; 45% I.

L

Lasting_Pain

It is more like, do you INTPs have an ENTP sidekick. Because the hero is always the calm and collected individual and the sidekick is some random guy who loves asking redundant questions.

thisGuy

MBTI Type
entp
I'm an ENFP and I have an INTP sidekick, though in all fairness, I am her sidekick, too. :p

yeah....thats more like me n ma buuddy. mutual understanding and repsect....some deep shit
hes one of those INTPs whos only an Ixxx cuz he uses up energy when hes around people...otherwise, hes a talkitive mofo and i let him

our sidekick...an ESTP

Ardea

o edward cullen!
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
yeah....thats more like me n ma buuddy. mutual understanding and repsect....some deep shit
hes one of those INTPs whos only an Ixxx cuz he uses up energy when hes around people...otherwise, hes a talkitive mofo and i let him

our sidekick...an ESTP

INTP-ENTP-ESTP!?!?!

WOW! THAT SOUNDS LIKE A LOT OF FUN!!! :D

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
yeah, that's like some sort of unholy trinity

thisGuy

MBTI Type
entp
we've had some decent times

the ESTP pisses me off tho...there are times when, on msn, i feel im talking to myself...but meh, it forces me to come up with more stuff so i dont really mind

Qre:us

No....:cry:

I would feed it, pet it, hug it, and love it, forever and ever and ever!!! I want one NOW!

elmyra.gif

digesthisickness

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿
MBTI Type
ENTP
if i did have one, i'd be way too smart to seriously call him/her that in any situation where he/she could find out about it.

seems like that'd be a damn good way to lose most NTs.

Synarch

Once Was
MBTI Type
ENTP
My INTP sidekick says I am the sidekick, which results in a 3 minute argument over who is truly the sidekick. ENTP / INTP relationship in a nutshell.

Blackup

MBTI Type
Entp
very awesome bouncing ideas arguing and making random senarios together, its even more fun watching the dynamics of him and his infp brother (who is my roomate) you should see how personally the infp takes things