• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] Jim Morrison- xNTP?

ilikeitlikethat

You're unbelievable ...
MBTI Type
xNTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Jim Morrison just went up a notch.

ScottJames

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I want to get this cleared up real fast, because it has bugged me for some time.

Now, I am a huge fan of Jim Morrison, mostly because I find his veiws of the world, his philosophies, his poetry, and his soul to be quite similar to mine. I have read No one Here gets out alive, and have listened to every doors song atleast 20 times. The only thing I can't get through is Jim's type. He was such a unique, troubeled, deep character, that it's hard to read him.

I am theorizing that he was probably an NTP; but I'm not quite sure..my closest estimate would be xNTP, but I don't know. What do you think?

He was clearly Fi primary. ISFP appears most likely to me.

ISFPs can come across like intuitives. They're not particularly verbal and can sometimes speak in abstract ways that sound intuitive. Other ISFP musicians for reference: Prince, David Bowie, Jimi Hendrix, Eddie Van Halen, Sting, Michael Jackson.

jixmixfix

Permabanned
agreed...i think he's enfp...some male enfps have that rock star swagger. my dad was like that in a way...so is steven tyler...even mika really...it's a certain air... my bf says i gots it too..

By his personality ENFP doesn't cut it, too reckless and too introspective and not as serious and grounded as an ENFP would be. He was very eccentric, narcissistic, creative and self indulgent who didn't take himself too seriously a true artist, INFP.

Ryukishi

Knwoing three ENFJ, I would say he is, not only he have a strong ENFJ vibe, his philosophy is 100% ENFJ.