• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] If you had to be an NF, which type would you be

Which NF type would you choose?

• ENFP

Votes: 57 32.0%
  • INFP

Votes: 36 20.2%
  • ENFJ

Votes: 40 22.5%
  • INFJ

Votes: 45 25.3%

• Total voters

Scott

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9/5?
So you'd prefer to be an idiot? Seems odd for an entp...

Spartacuss

wholly charmed
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Hey the poll is pretty even... Es get a bit more preference, but hey looks like NFs just totally rock in general :D

I direct you to the title: "If you HAD to..." At best, an even poll would mean a relatively even distribution in the regard for each NF.

placebo

MBTI Type
INFP
I direct you to the title: "If you HAD to..." At best, an even poll would mean a relatively even distribution in the regard for each NF.

lol watevs. even though I understand what you mean, I'm just gonna ignore that :whistling:

G

garbage

ENFJ. I'm very, very interested in other people, and I'm huge into philanthropy, but my reading and understanding of social situations is very textbook and analytical. It's somewhat artificial in a way. I can only classify and predict people as I do other systems, and that only goes so far because people are very, very complex.

But I watch my ENFJ friend work absolute miracles with other people. That kind of power would be a great tool to truly connect with others and bring out the best in them.

Or maybe I just can't give up supporting Ni :)

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5
I picked INFP because this is the type that I've confused myself with in the past, and as a type they seem to have the best sense of humor of all the NFs. INFJs, which would be my second choice, are a bit more serious and less at ease with weird humor (at least in my experience). However, I would pick INFJs over INFPs in aesthetic taste any day. As that's not an overriding concern of mine, though, I still say overall INFP.

Nihilen

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISTP
ENFP, one of the types that 'fascinates' me the most.

Unique

Yeah being an NF would totally depress me... Love the NFs don't get me wrong (most of the time ;)) but there's no way I could be one.

but out of those... hum probably either INFP or ENFP... at least that way I can retain my strong P

oh and I'm aware this was for NTs only but the arthouse is a little bit ghost town lol

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Being an NF sucks, so I think while Luke is an ENFP, I'm going to take command of his ESTP and have my way with the world. And all your Moms.

R

Riva

ENFJ, then I could still mess with people at have no shame about it!

you never run out of things to say do you? and they are spot on too.
:)

anyway why isn't there an option? - choose to kill yourself ;)

BerberElla

12 and a half weeks
MBTI Type
infp
Being an NF sucks, so I think while Luke is an ENFP, I'm going to take command of his ESTP and have my way with the world. And all your Moms.

:rofl1: can we do some kind of job share time share thing? I want to have my way with the world for awhile too. :D

Grungemouse

Widdles in your cream.
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
ENFJ. I'd probably kill myself with the intrapersonal angst of Fi if I chose FP. Plus, the Fe would be handy.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
whoa that's a tough descision. I would go with the lesser evil and pick INFJ :D

Blackmail!

Gotta catch you all!
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Like many fellow ENTPs, I'd pick ENFJ.

Being thoroughly organized would be good, just for one time!
And Fe is an interesting dominant function, rather than being constantly overcome by guilt thanks to the morally obnoxious Fi. A kind of grand Guru career has always appealed to me.
respect.gif
0011.gif
respect1.gif

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
INFP is my vote. One of my best friends is INFP, and he's so laid back.

Ulaes

loopy
MBTI Type
crak
Enneagram
sax
enfp: id never get anything done
infp: id never get anything done and id hate myself
infj: too much internal conflict
enfj: every one shall love me

Jwill

MBTI Type
INTJ
Hmm, who's the most selfish of the NFs? NFs seem way too self-effacing for my tastes. We love them because of their generosity, but I wouldn't want to be one of those people who's constantly questioning themself and giving, giving, giving. Selfish, huh?

INFJ would be my choice, I guess.

My strong introverted intuition is very important to me, and I think I could have a lot of fun being an INFJ--people would probably be less afraid of me...

And, I'm not trying to be rude, but I don't think I could stand being an INFP. They're nice people, and I have many friends/family members among them, but I think it would be waaaay too exhausting to be one. All that inner turmoil and self-loathing, dwelling on things from the past--I just couldn't cope (and I wouldn't want to).