• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] If you had to be an NF, which type would you be

Which NF type would you choose?

• ENFP

Votes: 57 32.0%
  • INFP

Votes: 36 20.2%
  • ENFJ

Votes: 40 22.5%
  • INFJ

Votes: 45 25.3%

• Total voters

Qre:us

:doh: Quite true, completely missed that "ENFJ" written in format form. Fixed in original. :D

^ No idea what I was trying to say there...following the convo didn't really help. Why do I confuse myself? :wacko:

Xenon

(blankpages)
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
ENFP, since they seem to have a hell of a lot more fun than me.

redacted

Ooooh now that I realized I was mistyped before, I get to vote!

Probably isn't surprising I'd pick INFJ.

Bubbles

See Right Through Me
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
INFPs get the least love? Oh, we're not flamboyantly E enough for you. So that's how it is.

Well, you're not invited to our INFP parties then! :steam:

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
INFPs get the least love? Oh, we're not flamboyantly E enough for you. So that's how it is.

It's because INFPs are emotionally insane.

Xenon

(blankpages)
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram

Oh, I like you guys plenty (based on my experiences); I'd just rather be an E. My worst problems come from my crappy social skills, and they seem so natural and spontaneous. ENPs seem like the very picture of what I want for myself...

Litvyak

No Cigar
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
If I had to be an NF, I'd be ENFP. INFJ is the last one I would pick.

Tewt

MBTI Type
ENTP
I'd want to try to be an infp. They have that "it" quality, like I wonder what they are really thinking, what is going on behind those eyes. Like they know something others don't. And they are introverts so naturally if it was thinking something bananas they aren't likely to say it, as I have a habit of doing.....

Kangirl

I'm a star.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
ENFP. Because when an ENFP makes ENFP-face, people of all types go all mushy inside and do their bidding.

Usehername

On a mission
I voted INFJ because the Nidom is so inherent in my experience of the world. Ti instead of Te would be a nice change, methinks.

PureStealth

MBTI Type
INTJ
INFJ, as they are the most NT of all the NFs. I also agree with Usehername, I cant imagine living without Ni-dom...