• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] If you had to be an NF, which type would you be

Which NF type would you choose?

• ENFP

Votes: 57 32.0%
  • INFP

Votes: 36 20.2%
  • ENFJ

Votes: 40 22.5%
  • INFJ

Votes: 45 25.3%

• Total voters

Eruca

78% me
MBTI Type
INxx
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I just can't imagine myself as an extrovert! I bet it is more fun though.

Woe is me. :violin:

Flush

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Now I'm curious. Only 2 people voted INFJ, compared to 8+ for the rest.
Why is that?

Do you find them scary? :ninja:

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Now I'm curious. Only 2 people voted INFJ, compared to 8+ for the rest.
Why is that?

Do you find them scary? :ninja:
na we find them extremely annoying yet mysteriously attractive and we hate that alot.
Also they get mad when you tease them too much and take everything personally when you were just doing ur NT (entp in my case) thing:doh::doh:

BlueScreen

Fail 2.0
MBTI Type
YMCA
ENFJs are easy to read. It's the ENFPs that make me feel threatened.

Don't worry... we just hoard the weapons, we have no intent of using them... :smoke:

(How come PinkPiranha gets an emoticon? :sombrero:)

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Don't worry... we just hoard the weapons, we have no intent of using them... :smoke:

sweet, got any to spare? I was thinking about putting on a show.
(Use coercion to get Jack Bauer back on TV)
:newwink:

Spartacuss

wholly charmed
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
I doubt the accuracy of this poll given its anonymity and the recent demographics of the site. It should have been public like the one about NTs.

edit: NFJs for me.

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'd like the talent/depth/spirituality of the INFP but I think life would be easier as an ENFP
I guess XNFP.

Simplexity

MBTI Type
INTP
You silly NTs...

I would guess the F-hating ones would pick INFJ if they're TPs or ENFP if they're TJs, just to keep the same kind of thinking as close to the front as possible.

My line of thought exactly. I couldn't envision having my thoughts so drastically altered. I hate Fi, I just can't imagine having that be at the forefront of my thoughts. That isn't really meant to be offensive.. although with Fs it probably will be taken as such.

I just don't really like constant self reflection on my emotional state. I actually really don't hate Fs on the whole at all really. I just prefer Fe more. It seems to me more preservative in regards to a collective group. I'm very conflict avoidant and will work to keep the overall tone as stable as possible. I don't like massive fluctuations. I think a good balance between Ti and Fe is much more preferable to me.

spirilis

Senior Membrane
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
ENFP -- like the badass ENTP, but all-out NF's :D

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
INFP, but only if I can get a major record deal. If not, I don't know, ENFX.

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I like xNFJ's and I think it would be fun to be an extravert for a while too so I'll go with ENFJ.

Kaizer

sophiloist
MBTI Type
INTp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
My line of thought exactly. I couldn't envision having my thoughts so drastically altered. I hate Fi, I just can't imagine having that be at the forefront of my thoughts. That isn't really meant to be offensive.. although with Fs it probably will be taken as such.

I just don't really like constant self reflection on my emotional state. I actually really don't hate Fs on the whole at all really. I just prefer Fe more. It seems to me more preservative in regards to a collective group. I'm very conflict avoidant and will work to keep the overall tone as stable as possible. I don't like massive fluctuations. I think a good balance between Ti and Fe is much more preferable to me.

leading with Fi in place of Ti should, at the very least theoretically, be a smooth transition when its a balanced personality. (Ne & Si follow in the same sequence)

INTP - Ti Ne Si Fe
INFP - Fi Ne Si Te

& so
*blows air in the direction of "INFP"*
++

an additional benefit will be the innate ability for an early recognition/warning of http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/444796-post546.html

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

Because I wear the fish-pants around here. :cheese: *promenades slowly and majestically*

Into It

MBTI Type
ENFP
ENFP and INFJ would be the two I would expect to hear because dominant intuition is fascinating. If I had to switch NF type, I would trade my extroversion for the ability to retain dominant intuition.

Tallulah

Emerging
MBTI Type
INTP

Me, too. I picked INFJ.

Ezion

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
INFJ.

You can be sure of yourself based on completely factless premises.
Sign me up.

*Slight exaggeration. Right?

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I chose INFJ, so I'd still have an Ni primary function and would avoid major change...

Joke. I've liked and admired most of the INFJs whom I've met online and IRL. The same goes for ENFJ, but I think becoming an extravert would be too big a change.