• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] Ted.com

fleurdujour

MBTI Type
INFJ
Anyone have any favorite Ted.com clips?

I enjoyed Aubrey De Gray (mindboggling to think how much would really be changed societally, environmentally, etc etc--basically the whole world and life as we know it would change relatedly if his theory became reality). I also agree with Rees and enjoyed listening to him (plus I can't help the NF in me thinking he's such an adorable little old man :cheese:). And Amy Tan's, of course because she has always been awesome and her whole speech was very creative and entertaining, in my opinion.

De Gray on Avoiding Aging:
Aubrey de Grey says we can avoid aging | Video on TED.com

Rees on Our Final Century?: Martin Rees asks: Is this our final century? | Video on TED.com

Amy Tan on Creativity:
Amy Tan on creativity | Video on TED.com

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
OoOOoOoOoOOooooO!!!!

I :wub: Ted.com

My two favorites that I've seen thus far, have been E.O. Wilson speak, and Dick Dawkins.

fleurdujour

MBTI Type
INFJ
YAY a fellow Ted lover!!! I was obsessed for like a week and watched stuff non-stop lol! I have to check those 2 out though--I don't think I saw them :)