• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] you know you are a NT when..

R

Riva

ENTJ- your colleagues stammer when they talk to you??
INTP - you think you know everything.
INTJ- ???

ENTP- you know you are a brainiac but every1 else think you are a maniac

INTJ- you think you can find a solution to everythin + u dont have human emotions ?? hehe

Last edited:

nightning

ish red no longer *sad*
MBTI Type
INfj
INTJ - when you're being absolutely serious but people think you're joking and when you're joking, people think you're being serious.

Eruca

78% me
MBTI Type
INxx
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

I don't think I know everything.

I think most INTPs would be smart enough to know they know very little. = /

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type

Yes, but after a month of that philosophy, you might realize you still know more than 99.875% of the population.

Ezion

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4

I don't know everything?

Nah,

INTP - Your conversations are extremely scattered and jump between a broad variety of seemingly unrelated subjects, leaving 99% of people confused.
You find yourself laughing at your own jokes more than anyone else.

563 740

MBTI Type
ENTP
No matter how much you subjectively like someone, you can't help but objectively tear them apart in your mind every time they do something illogical.

Risen

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
I don't know everything?

Nah,

INTP - Your conversations are extremely scattered and jump between a broad variety of seemingly unrelated subjects, leaving 99% of people confused.
You find yourself laughing at your own jokes more than anyone else.

Damn that was so true :p .

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
You say something jokingly, and someone takes it seriously and objects, and you spend the next 15 minutes arguing your statement as if it wasn't a joke.

ed111

MBTI Type
INTJ
You say something jokingly, and someone takes it seriously and objects, and you spend the next 15 minutes arguing your statement as if it wasn't a joke.

Ha ha ha... yes! Then remember afterwards to point out that it was, in fact, a joke.

ZiL

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
567?
No matter how much you subjectively like someone, you can't help but objectively tear them apart in your mind every time they do something illogical.

Heheh, Yuuup.

Yuuup as well. That's the most annoying thing on the planet, lol.

Samvega

Buddhist Misanthrope
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
How about when you start saying things like "That really hurt my feeling" or "I'm in touch enough with my feelings to know that if I had any you would have just hurt them"..

Or for an ENTP when people try to knock you down a notch with really lame crap so you start advising them on better insults to use!

simulatedworld

Freshman Member
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

You'd think so, but I know several INTPs who get very upset very quickly if not allowed to be "the authority" on their areas of interest. This problem can come up with any NT, but it's especially pronounced among extremely Introverted ones because often their social skills are so poor that they don't *have* anything else.

When you challenge a strong INTP on one of his "areas of authority", you are striking directly at his self-esteem because his rational intelligence in those areas is often the only visible means of support for his self-image. (Think super nerdy chess players.) This is one time when the NT probably will NOT respond rationally--he'll go to such lengths to prove that he's rationally correct that he will actually show IRRATIONAL behavior by placing such an excess of importance on proving you wrong.

An ENTP will often just go find someone else to argue with, because their natural E function gives them much better social skills.

But if you challenge an INTP/INTJ in his area like this, be prepared for a shit storm.

Eldanen

Arcesso pulli gingerios!
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4

Well, anything that's unreasonable in my mind >_>.... Occasionally when I get angry I go into "super logic" mode and it's like I get extremely "sharp." It's hard to describe it except that I can stab an argument to death repeatedly.