• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] The [B]Who The Hell Designed This[/B] Thread

ThatsWhatHeSaid

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
I am going to start with the bathroom toilet fushing sensors. You go into the bathroom put your purse down and grab one of those little toilet seat covers. You bend over to place the paper on the seat and when you straighten up to turn around, the toilet automatically flushes taking your cover with it and leaving a fresh spray of toilet water dots everywhere.
The sensors are faulty and flushing the toilet unnecessarilly is probably waisting a ton of water not to mention people's time.

It's true. That's why I can't stand sensors.

Moiety

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Man has this incomprehensible love for technological devolution.... With "turkish toilets" this would never happen!

Kangirl

I'm a star.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Convenience food packaging usually ends with me holding an empty bag/container, and random foodstuffs all over me and the floor. I have a theory that I have a specific retardation when it comes to 'opening packages' but it could also be bad design.

Prototype

THREADKILLER
MBTI Type
Why?
Who the hell designed the automobile to require you to re-fill the gas tank repeatedly?... What a SCAM!!

heart

heart on fire
If people would just flush their own damned stuff down, there wouldn't be a need for self-flushing toliets. Put the blame where it belongs.

Darjur

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
dvd-rewinder.jpg

Shaula

Te > Fi > Ni
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5
the-noodle-eater_s-hair-guard.jpg

Here's a link to some other wonderful Japanese inventions we couldn't possibily live without.

Qre:us

Contrived automated voice-recognition phone systems. I usually go straight for "0", and then, some bastard companies won't even allow you to be re-routed to an operator!:steam:

The Hummer (ridiculous show car, that doesn't even have extra seats for its wide overloaded ass!)

Words for instructions on items of universal safety & concern. E.g., to retrieve a fire extinguisher from a glass case. PICTURES, people, PICTURES! Did we long forget how much we as children enjoyed (and understood) picture books? Not all of us can read, or read English, or can see a certain font. Pictures....

One-way streets! Lived in a town made mostly of this. Piss-off!

MBTI Type
INTJ
The only invention worse that that is the faucet that has the spring-action knob. So you can only wash ONE HAND AT A TIME. I want to punch whomever invented that in the throat.

This was the first thing I thought of when I saw the thread. Three seconds is not enough to wash your hands. I would also like to watch you punch this person in the throat.

The other thing I can't stand is that clear plastic clamshell packaging that is impossible to open without slashing massive gashes in your hands.

ThatsWhatHeSaid

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
The other thing I can't stand is that clear plastic clamshell packaging that is impossible to open without slashing massive gashes in your hands.

Good one! I'm also tricked into thinking there's a "way" to open those if you just put your hands in the right place and do something really simple and straightforward like pull in opposite directions, but I'm always disappointed. There isn't even a logical place to start, nor can you easily cut it with scissors or a machete.

T

ThatGirl

Web logins with security questions....

I can never remember how I answered the question in the first place and constantly get locked out of my own shit. There should be a "safe" word.

The Decline

(☞゚∀゚)☞
MBTI Type
?
Enneagram
5w4
The majority of printers. They are the bane of my existence.