• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] Entering new realms of perception

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
What do you think about the "aha" moment ? Does it make you twist your left eyebrow as high as mine ? Do you know the feeling of a little ascension in the whole big picture ?

Isnt that adoreable ?

I love those moments, when you feel at peace with the world. That's probably the same feeling a suicidal character has before he puts the bullet through his head. But nevertheless these moments are great.

Everything is calm and you can see clearly. Just wanted to make a picture of that moment for a second now by this thread. Maybe I do remember, when I read it in the next hour :D

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r1SBknR5ma4"]Schiller - You are awaken[/YOUTUBE]

Llewellyn

MBTI Type
INtj
Enneagram
9w1
I can have that when there is snow outside, it gives that calmth.

Ardea

o edward cullen!
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
It's a little like finishing the race, even if you didn't know you were running in one.

And then it's on to the next topic. But it's nice to relish in that "I FOUND TRUTH!" moment. Mind-climax-resolution-esque.

Ardea

o edward cullen!
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
It's a little like finishing the race, even if you didn't know you were running in one.

And then it's on to the next topic. But it's nice to relish in that "I FOUND TRUTH!" moment. Mind-climax-resolution-esque.

MBTI Type
INxJ
Seeing clearly with glasses, when you have bad eye sight.

sonata

MBTI Type
iNtJ
I love the "aha" moment.
I had one recently when I had been spending a long time trying to think of ideas for a personal essay, and getting nowhere. All of a sudden one just appeared.

nightning

ish red no longer *sad*
MBTI Type
INfj
The moment when I see how everything fits together, or when I figured out a workaround for a problem that got stuck in my head. It's happiness bordering giddiness. Sometimes I want to show it to others... but then I stop myself because nobody would care for it.

Wild horses

MBTI Type
ENFP
The "aha" moment... AHHHHH Love it... The peace that comes even if the revelation is somehow negative

GargoylesLegacy

Kickin' Ass since 1984
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w9
Aha moments rock. First you are stuck like hell and suddenly *pling* AHA!! Doooh!

(PS: The video is broken err...unavailable)

ZiL

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
567?
Symbolic anthropology was the a-ha moment of this year. OMG I love it. Except that trying to write a paper about it that explains it to an archaeology professor is getting grating - when you have to beat the a-ha moments to death for the sake of school, it can be a buzzkill.