• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] ENTX people: How do you do with INFPs?

Bougal

HUZZAH!
MBTI Type
ENTP
Some of my favorite people are INFPs. You guys are willing to get into crazy conceptual conversations, and you bring in a new and interesting point of view to the table. The respect is mutual.

Frank

By the way, I may be getting away from the main topic but..I would like to say that I really appreciate how ENTJs are really honest and straightforward..for instance, they can easily admitt that they can be hard headed, and they are clear when they want something, and I find that it's reasy easy to be myself around ENTJs..amost like a positive and negative pole attracting eachother..we both interact in a mutual manner. I feel I need the guidance, and ENTJs need the authority..so I find it works well..

And I do spend a lot of time with ENTJs and ENTPs because my little sister is an ENTJ and my best friend is an ENTP.

Since you are talking about a work situation ( i think) this may be of use to you. My uncle has told me on more than one occasion that in the workplace he tries to be a catalyst for change. This has allowed him to become v.p. of h.r. at a fairly large corporation. Obviously he has won the respect of many te dominants in his corp.

mlittrell

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w1
i know im not an INFP but my two of my four best friends are NTs. one is an ENTP and the other is an ENTJ.

Nigel Tufnel

MBTI Type
ENTP
I have a good friend who is INFP and we get along fairly well, but at times we each annoy each other - I think he's too politically correct and he think's I'm too opinionated.

LeonardoLestat

MBTI Type
ENTJ
The INFP makes me more 'P' :)
I'm still anal:D, but at least I'm having more fun:smile: and I can let go for a bit

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Holy crap this is old. I still had my GF XD.

No need really to respond anything I don't think, I know all I want to know. :yes:

Mondo

Welcome to Sunnyside
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
I :heart: INFP!!
They are usually so easy to talk to and are imaginative enough to play along with my mind games.

simulatedworld

Freshman Member
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Don't sweep conflicts under the rug just to avoid the unpleasantness of confrontation. If something is really bothering you, tell us openly and confidently that it's a problem. If we keep doing it, tell us again. We push the limits as a modus operandi, and we will continue to do things that bother you unless you actively do something to stop it.