• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] Woah, you're reading way too much into it

mlittrell

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w1
a couple very rare times by my best friend, usually when it comes to some out there theory. i tell people this all the time in regards to MBTI...

nomadic

mountain surfing
MBTI Type
enfp
The illogical people, mostly NFs who confused me the most. Recently I realized there is nothing complex to it, just vulgar people acting out on their ephemeral impulses and passions, and the thoughts behind them are crude and simplistic. Their behavior is exactly what it appears to be, no need to devote much thought to it.

i wanna know who the woman is who did this whole vendetta against nf's to you ! haha~

Eldanen

Arcesso pulli gingerios!
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
I was just told that I was reading way too much into something this morning! How quaint. And I was just asking someone his favorite food when he talked about breakfast.

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
I get told this most frequently with regards to body language. I think the most honest communication comes through that way, not to mention it's much more fun to decode.

Also, traffic accidents! I see one and give everyone around me a play by play of how I think it happened.

Any of these incidents are usually accompanied by blank stares.

THEANO

MBTI Type
ENFP
okay okay. not a vendetta exactly, but whose the girl???

*psssh, if she's on here, its cool if u don't wanna say*

:doh:
From the way he avoids that question, you may be asking it the wrong way. Perhaps it should be "who is the guy". We have no idea what his sexual preferences are since he always used "them" when saying "I have dated an NF for ...(a year?) and used to hang around THEM
So, from my experience when someone so awkwardly uses plural personal nouns instead of the singular ones, it usually means just one thing
I personally have gay friends, so I am quite comfortable with the whole issue, but some people still don't accept it very easily

Darjur

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
At this point I'm not even sure which party has the vendetta.

PurpleCloud

MBTI Type
ENTJ
It's been told to me numerous times. And in my eyes, no, it has not been true. It's merely my way of viewing and analyzing the world.

Moiety

MBTI Type
ISFJ
When it comes to academic or work matters it rarely happens, but the entire 'F' aspect I tend to dwell on.

For instance when I was leaving the movies with a girl I was sort of in to, I said goodbye and she said "We'll see"

I must have dwelled on this all week, when I spoke with her again the following week and when I made mention of her comment she just sort of laughed it off. Tease.

Haha, awesome.

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
It's been told to me numerous times. And in my eyes, no, it has not been true. It's merely my way of viewing and analyzing the world.
Entj self doubt is like the 12th marvel of the world.
u've never seen it, never heard about it.:cheese:

Illict91

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
All the time. I do not like to assume it is entirely my own process of thought, but rather that certain individuals are too sensitive or passive to want to absorb my analysis on anything. It does intimidate people to a large extent because by dwelling into issues too much, we begin to "deconstruct" an image or established belief leading to some controversy.

It usually happens during classes and any social gathering or communication with another person, for that matter!

Could there be a certainty, that for iNtuitive's, overanalysis allows the mind to gather and conclude on new concrete details discovered independently. As opposed to the conventional "what you see is what you get" attitude of some Sensors.

squibbles

MBTI Type
INTJ
STORY OF MY LIFE.

In grade school, I would always ask my teachers questions about the problems they had given us, because I was thinking of other factors that could change the outcome. They always told me to just "answer the question."

I am extremely protective of my feelings (really working on that, though, and I've changed a lot) and so it's really hard to just "go with it"....people tell me to do what feels right and made decisions as they come up when it comes to dealing with guys, but that kind of thing scares me so I'd rather plan it all out first (even though sometimes this is not only impossible, but detrimental if you try to do it).

A funny one...in my apartment, one of the things you twist to adjust the angle of the blinds broke off (when the blinds were in the position where someone can still look through if they are above the window), so I bought a dowel and made plans to drill a hole in the dowel, and use some wire to attach it to the hook the original thing was on. I bought the dowel four months ago and it's still leaning on the wall two feet away from me...I've never altered the angle of the blinds. When my mom (ISFP) came up to visit, she asked me why I just didn't get up on a chair and twist the hook with my hands. So I did :D

LostInNerSpace

MBTI Type
INTP
Yes, I have that problem. I am always able to take a step back. Emotion sometimes clouds better judgement.

THEANO

MBTI Type
ENFP
I think there are times you control your passion and times you let your passion control you. I love those moments when I can totally let go....sssssssss