• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTJ] INTJ female identified

yeghor

Azumi Fujita, the fictional character from the tv series Maniac, is an ectomorph, a bit weird, formal and masculine in demeanor and an introvert.

I think she fits the INTJ bill.

Her romantic interest in the series, James Mantleray (the guy with the glasses) might be an INFJ male cause they seem to be on the same weird introverted wavelength (though the actor playing him is more like a mesomorph than an ectomorph).

Azumi reminded me of Daria by the way. Her best friend Jane Lane looks like an ISxP. Jane's wiki entry says she is into arts so she may be an ISFP but her demeanor looks a bit too masculine to me so ISTP is also plausible.

And here is Azumi:

- - - Updated - - -

Here are some video exhibits for Azumi:

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
-
Actually I have posted in other thread. Introducing Sachiko Nakajima. Identification: female INTJ ( Psych Func: Ni-Te, Fi-Se) balanced that she can appear as ISFP (Psych Func: Fi-Se, Ni-Te). She is a mathematician and a pianist.
She is meritorious in math. She won International Mathematical Olympiad in 1996 (golds medal) and 1997 (silver medal).

Below, it is demonstrated that She is teaching math after playing piano.
Below it is demonstrated that she play instrumentally piano,playing "Flower of Hope".
Another one.
Another one.
Her explanation of math and music.

Identification of Her cognitive function stack based on what she says

This my explanation. In the video when she teaches audiences about math and music on Music, math, Life google, she say to audiences that the most important in math is what in Japanese called Doto over logic. So logic is the second importance below Doto. She translate Doto essences/ emphaty. I don't really know what the japanese word "Doto" means. But when it means essence, it can't be understood emphaty in the same sense and or context. Emphaty roughly means to get conscious of a feeling as if the feeler in the same position of the person who actually feels it although the emphatizer is actually not in the same position. But when it means essence, it is very closely related to psychological function in typology called the intuition, and what she means by logic is very closely related to the thinking psychological function. So to her, the Doto comes first over the logic, can be interpreted typology psychologically, she prioritize intuition over thinking. The type who prioritize intuition over thinking, and have the musical aptitude , which related to the introvert feeling -extroverted sensation is NiTe,FiSe.

yeghor

Actually I have posted in other thread. Introducing Sachiko Nakajima. Identification: female INTJ ( Psych Func: Ni-Te, Fi-Se) balanced that she can appear as ISFP (Psych Func: Fi-Se, Ni-Te). She is a mathematician and a pianist.

I would expect her to be a bit emotionless like Daria, and also more ectomorphic like flat chested and skinny.

In the below photos Sachiko Nakajima looks quite well adjusted and seems to have a robust physique, which makes me inclined to think her as an ST type. And she seems extraverted, her body language is quite open. Her skull/cheekbone/jaw structure is also very strong, therefore I am inclined to think her as ESTJ.

What would her enneagram type be do you think?

Sachiko_Nakajima_e.jpg

pianist-sachiko-nakajima-attends-the-expo-2025-producers-press-on-picture-id1256432419

yeghor

She is meritorious in math.

Actually she reminds me a bit of a more smiling version of Kim Jong Il's sister Kim Yo Jong. She also has a strong physique and skull structure.

kim-yo-jong.jpg

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
-
I would expect her to be a bit emotionless like Daria, and also more ectomorphic like flat chested and skinny.

In the below photos Sachiko Nakajima looks quite well adjusted and seems to have a robust physique, which makes me inclined to think her as an ST type. And she seems extraverted, her body language is quite open. Her skull/cheekbone/jaw structure is also very strong, therefore I am inclined to think her as ESTJ.

What would her enneagram type be do you think?
Well. Appearance can be deceptive.
I am not familiar with enneagram.