• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] Things that make you an NT

G-Virus

Broud Balestinian
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
What are some evidence of NTness that you know?

A friend once told me that if the concept of 10 gallons actually makes more sense to you than 10 gallons in a bucket then you are probably an N.

What he meant is N's live in the world of concept where as an S lives in the non abstract.

If you met yourself, would you like yourself as a friend? If your answer is hell no, the real me would probably stab the fake me with a fork in the throat, then you are probably a T.

Any fun facts like these guys?

Simplexity

MBTI Type
INTP
I don't know G virus. I've seen one to many gay disclaimers from you...

Maybe its an NF thing.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
The professor sits in the restaurant eating. Suddenly a student sits down at his table. The professor asks: "Since when are pigs and eagles eating together" ? The student replies: "Well then I am going to flap away" :D

G-Virus

Broud Balestinian
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
I don't know G virus. I've seen one to many gay disclaimers from you...

Maybe its an NF thing.

You know Aimanh, I never realized how sexy you are. :wubbie:

The professor sits in the restaurant eating. Suddenly a student sits down at his table. The professor asks: "Since when are pigs and eagles eating together" ? The student replies: "Well then I am going to flap away"

Lol

Haphazard

Don't Judge Me!
MBTI Type
ENFJ
I ask questions until I get yelled at.

And somehow, I never learn...

Simplexity

MBTI Type
INTP
You know Aimanh, I never realized how sexy you are. :wubbie:

Lol

It's an SF thing. Sexy to Flamers. I'm used to it :blush:

If the above exchange doesn't phase you in anyway. You might be an NT, better yet if you already have a list of jokes ready for such situations.

G-Virus

Broud Balestinian
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Man, you know how freaking cool it would be to an ESFP.

*Que's gay guy from Family guy, oh no."

EDIT: Holy shit, I already Hijacked my own thread, god damn you Aimanh
EDIT2: Carry on guys

Ishida

MBTI Type
INTJ
Learning new skills for the sake of future use.
Knowledge seeking.