• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTP] A Question for Male ENTPs

What would a 62 year old male ENTP prefer?

• A 62 year old male ENTP would prefer if you look authentic.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A 62 year old male ENTP would prefer if you look younger.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

INTJMom

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
I am a female INTJ. Single, but interested in finding a male ENTP mate.
I am 62 years of age, so my natural hair color is salt and pepper. It's a nice mix and I get compliments on it.
However, a few years ago, I got a young supervisor at work, who started hiring young people, and I started coloring my hair brown because I didn't want to be pre-judged at work. (Not sure if he's an S or an N, could be an S.)

Anyhow, I was thinking of letting my hair go back to its natural color, but I was wondering how that would affect any prospective ENTP suitor out there. Do you think the ENTP would appreciate my authenticity in letting my hair be its natural color, or do you think he would prefer if I look younger?

What would a 62 year old male ENTP prefer?

A 62 year old male ENTP would prefer if you look authentic.

A 62 year old male ENTP would prefer if you look younger.

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I know this doesn't directly answer your question, but: I would do what YOU prefer. I would expect someone who really cared about me to be OK with that, whatever it was. You have good practical reasons for coloring it, due to your workplace concerns, but different standards should apply between friends and romantic partners.

INTJMom

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
I don't have a preference.
I only colored my hair to please other people.
I guess I think it makes me look younger, which also makes me feel younger too, I guess.
I just wouldn't want an ENTP to reject me because I color my hair.

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I don't have a preference.
I only colored my hair to please other people.
I guess I think it makes me look younger, which also makes me feel younger too, I guess.
I just wouldn't want an ENTP to reject me because I color my hair.

If he rejects you because you color your hair, he's pretty damn shallow and likely wouldn't have enough depth for you to make a good connection anyway.

INTJMom

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Apparently it was a dumb question.
It didn't seem dumb when I thought of it.

Kanra Jest

Av'ent'Gar'de ~
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I know plenty who color their hair. Including older folk. It's actually not that uncommon from my observation.

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Apparently it was a dumb question.
It didn't seem dumb when I thought of it.

I don't think it was a dumb question! Only that you're an intelligent woman and a guy who'd reject you for coloring or not coloring your hair is dumb.

INTJMom

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
I don't think it was a dumb question! Only that you're an intelligent woman and a guy who'd reject you for coloring or not coloring your hair is dumb.
It's more of an "at first sight" observation.
A guy just might prefer a woman who let's her hair go natural or he might be turned off by gray hair.