• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] i didnt know if

T

ThatGirl

This should be placed here or in relationships but my question is for NTs that have at some time had inlaws.specifially maybe the S variety.

How were you precieved?

How were your interactions and relationahips?

The_Liquid_Laser

Glowy Goopy Goodness
MBTI Type
ENTP
My in-laws generally like me although I don't think they understand me much.

INTJMom

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
This should be placed here or in relationships but my question is for NTs that have at some time had inlaws.specifially maybe the S variety.

How were you precieved?

How were your interactions and relationahips?
My in-laws died before I met them, but I have an ISTJ mother who has never understood me, and has mostly thought I am ignorant and have no common sense.
Anyone who is not an SJ is on that list.

T

ThatGirl

That's interesting, I noticed a pattern with many of the NTs I have spoken with, and would have thought to get quite a different response.

Awsome guys.