• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTJ] Greetings Brethren - some aid with a statistical analysis?

dunce

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Please, if you will, what is your vocation and what is your type? I promise not to use the secret fire for evil.:smile:

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
define "vocation" for this analysis. :3

Firebird 8118

DJ Phoenix
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Senior ServiceNow developer by day (I help maintain and improve IT operations), Reiki healer and tarot card reader by night. :D

dunce

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Senior ServiceNow developer by day (I help maintain and improve IT operations), Reiki healer and tarot card reader by night. :D

That's really interesting. Technical by day and soothsayer by night. I am quite similar in that I have a technical job by day yet delve into the mysteries at night as well. I've tried to capitalize on my nightly endeavors but there is so much political noise on social media I had to abandon it all for mental clarity.

Thank you. Do you do readings for people here?

Firebird 8118

DJ Phoenix
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
That's really interesting. Technical by day and soothsayer by night. I am quite similar in that I have a technical job by day yet delve into the mysteries at night as well. I've tried to capitalize on my nightly endeavors but there is so much political noise on social media I had to abandon it all for mental clarity.

Thank you. Do you do readings for people here?

Aww yeah, I get that - the political climate has been so toxic over the last four years, especially now. :( Somehow we have to find our own sanity in a country that’s on fire from such a crisis...

I’ve never done readings here (primarily due to the “no soliciting” rule, same goes with Reiki healing), but I’ve often done requests irl or from friends on other platforms (like Discord).