• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] So I did the MBTI test in reverse....

BlackOp

MBTI Type
intj
ESFP...didnt see that coming.:doh: I kept thinking to myself...these have to be the most obnoxious, irresponsible, unaware MFs on the planet. I am surprised any have made it past childhood.:D Are we really supposed to be a good match....

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
ESFP...didnt see that coming.:doh: I kept thinking to myself...these have to be the most obnoxious, irresponsible, unaware MFs on the planet. I am surprised any have made it past childhood.:D Are we really supposed to be a good match....
No INTJ is better with ESFJ according to who I consider the best dynamics analysists. ESFP is bad for INTJ, good for INTP. My experience and observations back this up.

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
So the general consensus that Ns and Ss need to pair up is wrong?
I don't think I've ever heard it described as a consensus before. Some may think that, but I think N and S are both viable for partnership with N.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
^^^ is it your opinion that it's easier if you at least have one in common?

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
So the general consensus that Ns and Ss need to pair up is wrong?
Which general consensus? What is MBTI in reverse?
I'd rather slit my wrists than be with an ESF anything.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
^^ i think you guys are right...unless you dig conflict...which i do not

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
^^^ thanks jack...

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You do realize he just insulted you? Have you met many ISTJs?
Slap him, erin!

INA

now! in shell form
MBTI Type
intp
You disagree then, okay. You're not the first. Oh well, back to getting along with ESFPs and not so much ESFJs for me.

Meh. It's all theoretical. I need to test it IRL.

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Meh. It's all theoretical.
Response to WHAT YOU DELETED FROM YOUR POST:

Don't knock it if you haven't tried it. I believe that the socionics people have done more studies than anyone else on relationships/type.

INA

now! in shell form
MBTI Type
intp
Response to WHAT YOU DELETED FROM YOUR POST:

Don't knock it if you haven't tried it. I believe that the socionics people have done more studies than anyone else on relationships/type.

But have you read the descriptions? It's awful. I had to unclench my teeth after just reading through the damn things.

AND WHAT DO YOU HAVE AGAINST MY EDITING FOR CLARITY?

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
But have you read the descriptions? It's awful. I had to unclench my teeth after just reading through the damn things.

AND WHAT DO YOU HAVE AGAINST MY EDITING FOR CLARITY?
The descriptions aren't very good. The intertype relations descriptions are the best I've ever seen, for several reasons.

They're based on experience, not so much "theory."

They don't insist on lying for the sake of politeness. Relationships in general have a tendency to not work out in the long term, and that's accounted for.

Lexlike

MBTI Type
InTP
Enneagram
4w5
i did the test in reserve too...and (surprise, surprise...) the result was: ESFJ,....while anyway I seem to be balanced, but only my Introversion is not.
I think it woud be propably hard to live for me long time with an extraverted Sensor, the propably "best suited" for my personality would be an INFJ, even though I do not know if I met ever such mbti type in my real life....

but anyway my last 2 girlfriends were party- making, thrill-seeking ESTJs and ENTPs... it did not last long