• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTJ] ENTJ females

Kangirl

I'm a star.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
.. also, does someone commenting on the appearance of others when questioned about it seriously make them SJ? Or are you looking at something else?

No. A few pages back in the thread, there was discussion on ENTJ female 'looks' - I think Bougal was commenting on the physical appearance of her ENTJ buddies based on this discussion, so to assume she was commenting out of the blue was erroneous. (and I know it was Nihilen doing this, not the poster I've quoted)

For the record, I notice appearances ALL the time. I try not to make judgements based on them (difficult if one is human) but I do notice. And I am an ENTJ.

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
For the record, I notice appearances ALL the time. I try not to make judgements based on them (difficult if one is human) but I do notice. And I am an ENTJ.

Tertiary Se
My ENFJ co-worker can be heard talking and using metaphors about boxing, doing drugs, sex, and anything physical.

Kambro

MBTI Type
INTX
Enneagram
5w6?
im starting to get sick of this shit though:

ISFPs are too normal
ISFJs are fucking boring
INFPs are too quiet
INFJs are pretty awesome, but they get bored of me
ENFJs wont submit
ENTPs are fun...but i think we're too TJ for them

ENTJ is the only way to go!

:cry:So where do we INTJ's fit in :)

Kambro

MBTI Type
INTX
Enneagram
5w6?
As far as I know, I've never been in a relationship with another ENTJ, but I think I might agree with you. I don't know - it could be a good flammable mix or a bad one, ya know? I am leaning towards good. My current boyfriend is a big fat Feeler so I'm sort of curious as to what another NT would be like. Arguing and sex sounds good to me. :D

How about an INTJ?:newwink:

Kambro

MBTI Type
INTX
Enneagram
5w6?
No. Leave me beeeeeee! I just don't talk N online, and I realize that. Wait, why do I care? I am an N in my real life, and that's what matters. But now my validity is on the line because of inconsistencies! Oh no!

I am an ENTJ, so cram it. How is that for an arguement? :cheese:

It aint' no argument at all! Period

JustHer

Pumpernickel
MBTI Type
ENTJ
I like to think I am not an ogre!

I would think ENTJ women are above average looking, you know.. what with the whole aiming to be the most perfect person alive thing...

Venom

Babylon Candle
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
:cry:So where do we INTJ's fit in :)

i had a pretty cool platonic relationship with a female INTJ, she was older than me, so at the times i didnt feel like pursuing it. Everyone that saw us hanging out thought we were together...rather odd... maybe i should look for an INTJ if my INFJ search fails.... :devil:

T

ThatGirl

Ive been preaching ENTJ INTJ love for months now...where have you been?

Venom

Babylon Candle
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Ive been preaching ENTJ INTJ love for months now...where have you been?

i think its actually rather "common". My question is why its so much rarer to have:

INFJ ENFJ
INFP ENFP
INTP ENTP

???

maybe Te/Ni is only bare able to other Te/Ni people?

Cranky

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
If you can handle I female ENTJ, then you will be a very happy fellow, but there are very few that are up to the challenge.

My friend Gothmawg (INFP male) wants a pet ENTJ to play with (his words, not mine). I think he's up to it.

My best friend is an xNTJ, and though she enjoys her own company (more introverted), her personality is FAR more the Field-Marshall than the Mastermind I am.

People flock to her, and she has (what appears to me) to be a totally magical way of getting everyone around her to do exactly what she wants them to do, and to WANT to do so. It's the strangest thing I've ever seen; she's kinda short, but when she walks into a room and clears her throat strong men wince and fall silent. When *I* walk into a room full of strong men, all I usually get is propositioned!

:violin:

Cranky

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
If I had a nickel for every man that has told me, "Damn. You've got bigger balls than I do." I'd be a very wealthy gal, indeed.

ZOMG ME TOO!!

:happy0065:

In a recent soap opera situation in my life where I was calling a guy on his BS, nearly every friend I had said something like "OMG, Cranky! You've got BALLS OF SOLID ROCK!" Variants included "a great big hairy pair," "clanking brass balls," and "knee-knockers." My brother said something like "I know twenty large men who don't have a pair like that."

We need to come up with a better way to verbally ascribe courage to females. The problem is that there's no really good way to do it.

In my head I'm hearing a man say in admiring tones: "Wow, man. That chick has a cast-iron cervix, yo." See? It just doesn't have the same ring to it.

:rofl1:

braziljoe

MBTI Type
infp
Enneagram
5w4
I know two ENTJ women irl, both teachers. One was my teacher at high school, was 29 at the time, and hated me to death (at least I used to get this feeling from her, mostly because I was more intelligent than her and used to correct her in the classes), she was also very immature, abrasive and practically ran the school despite being only a teacher, everybody despised her. The other ENTJ woman was my teacher at university, completely different from the previous one: in her forties, idealistic, caring and funny. We got along greatly and became friends. We loved to discuss how it was hard for her to be a rational woman in a society filled with emotional women.
The two were very hot, indeed.

Last edited:

Kambro

MBTI Type
INTX
Enneagram
5w6?
ENTJ/INTJ woman is my soulmate type. :)

huh: I am an INTJ and believe me I might love my ISFP but she drives me crazy. Maybe its the insecure P side as I am a borderline INTJ/P.

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
huh: I am an INTJ and believe me I might love my ISFP but she drives me crazy. Maybe its the insecure P side as I am a borderline INTJ/P.

It's weird seeing things that you posted nearly a year ago. :rofl1: I wouldn't say that I have a true soulmate type right now like I did back then (I like a lot of types! Anything can happen). But anyways...

Is it mostly J and P that conflicts?

Anyways to add to the thread topic, it seems like ENTJs aren't all that intrigued by me, and they can bore me as well. In my experience I've never had communication issues, it's more of a chemistry and meshing issue. It's hit or miss. J/P would cause problems.

theplacesyoullgo

I think ENTJs are just hotter than average. ;) It's the truth. I actually think it's a result of us being highly image conscious more than anything else.

Valuable_Money

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
5w6
Get an INFP man.

Just be prepared for crying before/during/after sex.