• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTJ] ENTJ females

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Any example of a healthy ENTJ female is wanted.
Pictures , real people, video clip , etc.

gloomy-optimist

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w3
My twin sister and a good friend of mine are both female ENTJ. They are quirky, confident, focused, entertaining, opinionated, and have tons of goals. They don't really care too much about appearances; my sister wears pajama pants and hoodies, and my friend wears tye-die shirts and soccer shorts. All the time. They don't mind doing their own thing and don't care what people think about them.
What exactly do you want examples of?

Neo Genesis

MBTI Type
InFp
Enneagram
4w5
My twin sister and a good friend of mine are both female ENTJ. They are quirky, confident, focused, entertaining, opinionated, and have tons of goals. They don't really care too much about appearances; my sister wears pajama pants and hoodies, and my friend wears tye-die shirts and soccer shorts. All the time. They don't mind doing their own thing and don't care what people think about them.
What exactly do you want examples of?

He wants pictures to see if any are worth his time. It seems he's looking for a soulmate. :rofl1:

Come on AvereX, don't discriminate against other girls just because they're not ENTJs.

MBTI Type
INxJ
My best friend is an ENTJ. She's very intelligent, but comes on very strong. That's usually perceived as negative by most people. I can't say she's the healthiest person I know, but she's stands up for what she believes in and the people she cares about.

Either way, you would be too young for her.

Chemgrl82

MBTI Type
eNTj
Enneagram
8w7
I find it interesting that if you youtube "ENTJ" there are virtually no videos posted.

Hmm.

gloomy-optimist

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w3
I'm pretty sure most healthy ENTJ wouldn't put anything personal and racy up on youtube anyways. That's not really their cup of tea, from what I've learned about them.

Usehername

On a mission
I'm pretty sure most healthy ENTJ wouldn't put anything personal and racy up on youtube anyways. That's not really their cup of tea, from what I've learned about them.

I've quoted one here before (she knows she's an ENTJ and her posts fit very well).

This is the last thing I should be writing on my blog. Because it's now clear that the blog is a great dating tool. Propositions all the time. So I should not tell you this, but here it is: It turns out that I'm a lousy girlfriend.

Not the bad in bed type. Well, sort of. Because I'm game for anything, but only as long as I don't have to be vulnerable.

At work, I'm great because all workplace vulnerability is based in talking—everyone gets to talk all the time—and I'm a very good talker. I can say things that would seem vulnerable, but really, talking is a way for me to constantly make sure that I am in charge.

The farmer likes less talk.

When I was with the farmer, the first night, and we were having intellectual banter about if he should date someone who will never move to the farm and never make him apple pies, I was winning. I won when we argued if he needed to call God "He" in a prayer. I told him that I read Hebrew, and in Hebrew the word for God is gender neutral.

So after a bunch of verbal sparring, I leaned across the sofa and kissed him. Even though he said he didn't want to kiss. He kissed back, and I felt victorious.

Flash forward: To now. To me next to his bed, typing. Because he told me that absolutely today we were not going to do arguing in bed.

"But that's my favorite thing to do," I told him. In bed. Gearing up for an argument.

"Let's just have fun," he said.

"That is fun."

"Let's go running in the corn field."

He loves that. He says he loves running in his fields because he's a guy and women feel close talking and men feel close doing things. But I think he loves running in the corn because the corn is high now, and it makes you feel cozy, and he runs too fast for me to keep up and talk at the same time.

Ten million times a year I write about how people would rather work with people they like than people who are competent. And then everyone asks, "How can I be more likable?"

So I tell people the answer: "Be more vulnerable." And then I suggest stuff that is easy for me but hard for most people: Admit shortcomings, confess stuff you are having trouble fixing, ask for advice on things you cannot figure out. If you let people see the cracks in your surface, that is where they will find a way in.

But in my personal life, this is extremely hard for me. So my own process for figuring out how to be vulnerable with the farmer is actually a good step-by step lesson on how to be vulnerable in any relationship.

Later, hours after the run, the farmer sits up in bed, head propped on a pillow. I am undressing at the foot of the bed.

I take down my pants and my underwear in one fell swoop.

"Hey. Hold it," he says. "Do you even have underwear on? Why so fast? What about undressing slower?"

I think about it. I see he wants some sort of strip tease. Not the kind with a pole. But the kind that is sort of casual but has some zing.

It already took me three weeks to get rid of the underwear that could have passed for a bathing suit. So now I have the sexy underwear, but I can't really use it. I'm very comfortable talking about it, not so comfortable seducing with it.

And then there is the bed. And we are on it. And I cannot cope. We are not sparring verbally. So I wait to hear him talk. He talks about things like the cattle, like my day. My meetings. The grass. His sister. Not small talk but not conflict. Something in between that surely is a building block of intimacy, but I cannot figure out how to do it.

I am quiet. And then, I think, he feels close to me because I am not arguing with him, so he rolls over on top of me and I nearly cry. From the stress of having to be vulnerable and intimate and not connect with words.

I want to talk about my meeting. We got a new board member and he was fun and he liked talking with me and I like when someone likes talking with me because I am so comfortable with that. He said there are not a lot of people in Madison like me and I took that to mean that when I told him that he was full of crap and he should talk to people with his heart, he liked me. I am good with words. I am good with talking.

People think I'm being intimate with the talking, because for example, I told the guy who I want to be on my board that I waxed off all my pubic hair because I read that 90% of Generation Y girls wax it off and I wanted to see what I was missing. So he thinks I'm all vulnerable and intimate with him and we are connecting, but look, I'll tell that stuff to anyone.

For years I was the manager telling employees their career will tank if they don't become more vulnerable with their co-workers. At the farm, I'm like my employees, but it's the non-verbal stuff that flummoxes me. A hand on a chest. A peck on the arm. A stroke on the back. And no talking.

The farm is absolutely lovely right now. But I see the corn growing taller and blocking the views I've almost become used to. And I am worried that I don't know what the winter will bring.

It all makes me nervous. And, like an employee who does not have the social skills for management, I wonder if I will get good at this girlfriend stuff any time soon.

mysavior

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IT
8.5/10 ENTJ females are ugly, overweight, and sometimes (20%) ogre-like.

Good for doing business with, though.

And if you happen across one not part of the 8.5, and also (better yet) not a part of the 20%, then its a trip.

Ever met an attractive and healthy FORCE? Its such a great test of your "manhood". The average ENTJ isn't that impressive, and as such, tends toward being very bitchy and manipulative.

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Ever met an attractive and healthy FORCE? Its such a great test of your "manhood". The average female isn't that impressive, and as such, tends toward being very bitchy and manipulative.

:hi:

Bougal

HUZZAH!
MBTI Type
ENTP

And if you happen across one not part of the 8.5, and also (better yet) not a part of the 20%, then its a trip.

Ever met an attractive and healthy FORCE? Its such a great test of your "manhood". The average ENTJ isn't that impressive, and as such, tends toward being very bitchy and manipulative.

I'm sorry, but I have NEVER met an ugly ENTJ. The most beautiful girl I know is an ENTJ (5’11”, thin, black curly hair to her waist and bright green eyes), and I'm not too bad looking either. I think you’re crazy. Neither of us are bitches, and we are both really fun and off the wall (she is more so than I am.) We are LOVELY, I do say.

However, I do agree that we are forces to be reckoned with- - we were both lead attorneys for mock trial, and we were ball cutters…

If you can handle I female ENTJ, then you will be a very happy fellow, but there are very few that are up to the challenge.

Chemgrl82

MBTI Type
eNTj
Enneagram
8w7

Full of shit dude. Sorry. Where are you finding your ENTJs, anyway? Even if you've known 3 ENTJ females in your life, I seriously doubt that gives you enough credibility to make such a blanket statement. Actually, how many have you known IRL?

Ever met an attractive and healthy FORCE? Its such a great test of your "manhood".
This is true. If I had a nickel for every man that has told me, "Damn. You've got bigger balls than I do." I'd be a very wealthy gal, indeed.
The average ENTJ isn't that impressive, and as such, tends toward being very bitchy and manipulative.

Sounds like you had a pretty rough experience.

gloomy-optimist

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w3
I know a couple ENTJ females in real life, and none of them are necessarily unattractive. However, I have noticed that ENTJ females tend not to put quite a high priority on their physical appearance; they have better things to do than paint their nails, for example ;)

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Mine was not the best, but I'm chalking it up to her lack of maturity and wisdom that made her and issue. Take all kinds of law classes and then accept a cheque that shows up in the mail from someone you don't know and to, again, someone you don't know. I thought she was too much of a kid before that incident - that just proved it.

Economica

Dhampyr
MBTI Type
INTJ
Tea Leoni <-- The thread never took off, but there are links to video clips in the first post, and I've had several ENTJ women and several people who know several ENTJ women confirm the typing.

Chemgrl82

MBTI Type
eNTj
Enneagram
8w7
Tea Leoni <-- The thread never took off, but there are links to video clips in the first post, and I've had several ENTJ women and several people who know several ENTJ women confirm the typing.

From Socionics: "ENTjs often have full lips and a characteristic salesman like smile. Their bone structures normally give them their square shape figures. Their faces too are often square in shape and the facial structure itself often has many small details. Their eyes are constantly darting about rarely remaining on one object for any period of time. ENTjs typically tend to have a bouncing gait. The more hyperactive they are the more noticeable this becomes. "

She's got the square head, at any rate.

gloomy-optimist

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w3
^^ That's actually kind of strange. My twin sister is an ENTJ; I'm the one with the square features :B

Yazoo

MBTI Type
ENTP

Someone's had a bad experience! :yes: