• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTJ] ENTJ females

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
If I could put myself under the nose of one with appropriate wisdom I wouldn't mind...

HotpinkHeatwave

MBTI Type
ENFP
My sister is a healthy ENTJ. I love her very much.

13466_167893793433_685348433_2942500_219666_n.jpg

^ISTJ boyfriend, btw.

n685348433_262876_2576.jpg

Vie

Giggity
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
My sister is a healthy ENTJ. I love her very much.

13466_167893793433_685348433_2942500_219666_n.jpg

^ISTJ boyfriend, btw.

n685348433_262876_2576.jpg

Beautiful background in that picture!!!
And I bet you guys have a good relationship, I always seem to get along with ENFPs. I find them to bring out the best in me and their carefreeness to mellow out my horrible parts.

Redbone

Orisha
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
My oldest sister is ENTJ...I love her to pieces but I can only take that woman in small doses. All that energy, exuberance, and gusto...it can be hard to bombarded with that for any length of time. She takes crap from no one and is just learning that what she thinks doesn't have to be expressed verbally.

From what I have seen in her relationships, I think the guys are a little overwhelmed by her. She comes in and takes charge. She wants an orderly, well-run household. She wants a guy who likes being taken care of but will show her gestures of appreciation for her hard work. She also wants a man who works and plays as hard as she does. She can't stand laziness or a man that won't stand up to her (she'll just knock you down if you even flinch). On top of that, she definitely has that 'sentimental streak' (ugh).

I think of her as "The Lioness".

Hey Lark, she is a book lover, too.

Vie

Giggity
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
I have the problem of not being attached to many guys, as I find most of them to be wussies (As the great House says, part Wimp, part puss). I go out with them on dates for lack of anything else to do, but in the end -- I know that I have no desire to continue on. But to the ones who challenge me, stand up to me, thrive off debate like I do -- while still being "lovey", I hang on to. It's very rare, in fact only happened twice. These two people intrigued me and therefore I wanted to be with them.

But my friends make the observations that I am overwhelming in my expectations. But the thing about that is that when I did find those intriguing people, they managed to exceed my expectations. I REALLY wish I knew what type they were.

Lark

Wow! I can imagine a very 'energizing' sword fight.

:laugh: that wasnt a euphenism, there was a woman I was really attracted to once who I wound up facing with a musket and bayonet when she had a targ and claymore sword, ie total advantage to her, it was pretty awesome, wish I hadnt been so worried about someone getting hurt.

Lark

I have the problem of not being attached to many guys, as I find most of them to be wussies (As the great House says, part Wimp, part puss). I go out with them on dates for lack of anything else to do, but in the end -- I know that I have no desire to continue on. But to the ones who challenge me, stand up to me, thrive off debate like I do -- while still being "lovey", I hang on to. It's very rare, in fact only happened twice. These two people intrigued me and therefore I wanted to be with them.

But my friends make the observations that I am overwhelming in my expectations. But the thing about that is that when I did find those intriguing people, they managed to exceed my expectations. I REALLY wish I knew what type they were.

There's been one time with one person who I think I shouldve been more pushy with, reading this reminds me of it, although I have a terrible tendency to try and compensate for my apparent "pushiness" when I'm dating someone, can come off pretty woosy too.