• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTJ] ENTJ females

Twixt

MBTI Type
ISTP
I only know one confirmed female ENTJ and i have to say, she is attractive. Athletic, bright-eyed, cheery-looking smile, dazzling white straight teeth, tanned (plays netball), and on the tall-ish side.

Nigel Tufnel

MBTI Type
ENTP
Margaret Thatcher - female ENTJ, as are disproportionate number of women executives who don't work in Pubic Relations or Human Resources

Kora

MBTI Type
ENTP
One of my best friends is ENTJ. She's a Magnificient Bitch like 90% of the time, but she's lovely in her own way.
And she's hot, indeed.

sonata

MBTI Type
iNtJ
I have an ENTJ female friend. We used to go back and forth between loving and hating each other, but we've both matured a bit since then. She's confident, energetic, makes me laugh, is a good friend to those whom she regards as worth it, and makes an effort to be civil to everyone else. She says what I'm thinking, but don't want to say because I think it will offend people.

bluebreads

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
My sister is an ENTJ. Very charismatic, fun, tongue-in-cheek, and entertaining to be around when she's in a good mood. A brat princess.

Tyrannical, horribly insensitive, cruel, SCARY and a huge B when in a bad mood.

Generally very extravagant, confident, strong, opinionated, eloquent, well dressed, conceited, and witty. She's also kinda bad with money, pretty messy, and REALLY, REALLY lazy with house chores.

Most people think she's drop dead gorgeous (and she is) but most will also agree that she's also terribly high maintenance and hard to be around for extended periods of time. People who truly get along with my sister are usually smart, confident, eloquent, easy going but picky in some way, generous, logical, and charming.

The advice she gives to me (when not riddled with sarcasm, disdain, or disparagement) is always sound. Makes me look at things in a more logical perspective.

We have a love/hate relationship. Either we get along or we don't. Absence makes us fonder of each other. Living together is a big fat no (more so on my part, she says she wouldn't mind living with me again). I like how I can be blunt or mean with her and she doesn't get mad or offended at all.

Darjur

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
56290822.png

Kalach

Filthy Apes!
MBTI Type
INTJ
I claim the Borg Queen as INTJ.

ENTJs would smile.

Wild horses

MBTI Type
ENFP
Where did this ridiculous "ENTJ women are ugly" Notion come from I know one and she is HAWT!!!!!

Moiety

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Hillary Clinton.

There's one ENTJ woman who will wants me and will not back down. When she told me she is a Conservative Republican, I gave her a look of disgust. She barely noticed. It's like; Ok, I will sit here next to you. You are mine now. Don't try to escape. Resistance is futile. I doubt I could be in a relationship with an ENTJ woman.

I'd laugh my arse off every 5 mins though. My dislike of authority would ensure that.

Kangirl

I'm a star.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Suicide pact, other female ENTJs? :D

Have you ever tried to argue with an ENTJ woman?

Have you? Was she a mean, ballbusting ogre? Or didja just lose? :cheese:

Kangirl

I'm a star.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
My advice is to shut her down with an offer to mudwrestle it out. It's a known fact that female ENTJs *suck* at mudwrestling.

Kalach

Filthy Apes!
MBTI Type
INTJ
Not really, I don't think. And if you look, she is sort of smiling.

But look at the eyes--that's an appraising glance that has consigned the viewer to his fate and sees him as dead already. The ENTJ females I know revel in action, not in standing around looking blankly at victims. Their faces are more animated.

One particular ENTJ female I knew, she had two smiles, one showed teeth and the other didn't. When you could see teeth, it lit up her face and was a joy to see. The other smile, that was for when someone was going to get murdered.

INTJ: sees the victim already dead.
ENTJ: didn't need to think that long.

LostInNerSpace

MBTI Type
INTP
The secret to dealing with ENTJ women is to realize that they generally come with dragon slaying egos. Why fight? All you have to do it play to that ego.

drevil.jpg

Bougal

HUZZAH!
MBTI Type
ENTP
It sounds like you were dealing with an ESTJ. Big difference. Trust me; we are capable of admitting we are wrong. I think you need to re-grow those balls that some other glorious woman cut off and learn to deal with strong women. If you don't cross us ENTJs, we are lovely, I swear. And if you do cross us and deal with it responsibly then there will be no problem. We are blunt and honest, not complete and total bitches. Don’t hate us because an outspoken woman simply beat you in an argument. Your damaged ego is giving us a poor name, so shape up. :cheese:

Kangirl

I'm a star.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
::small, modest, feminine, non-ENTJ-ogre style cheer for Bougal::

Chemgrl82

MBTI Type
eNTj
Enneagram
8w7
It sounds like you were dealing with an ESTJ. Big difference. Trust me; we are capable of admitting we are wrong. I think you need to re-grow those balls that some other glorious woman cut off and learn to deal with strong women. If you don't cross us ENTJs, we are lovely, I swear. And if you do cross us and deal with it responsibly then there will be no problem. We are blunt and honest, not complete and total bitches. Don’t hate us because an outspoken woman simply beat you in an argument. Your damaged ego is giving us a poor name, so shape up. :cheese:

:thumbup: Seconded.