• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTJ] Have you ever been stalked by an INTJ / INTJs have you ever stalked someone

Have you ever been stalked by and INTJ or INTJs have you ever been a stalker?

• Total voters

Punggung

MBTI Type
INTJ
Cyberstalked, oh YES. IRL, not much. Just a few pubertal bruches. I usually don't think about it as stalking when I do it, just as tuning in my fantasies and visions to reality.

digesthisickness

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿
MBTI Type
ENTP
Cyberstalked, oh YES. IRL, not much. Just a few pubertal bruches. I usually don't think about it as stalking when I do it, just as tuning in my fantasies and visions to reality.

how comforting.

everybody relax! perhaps your INTJ is just "tuning in their fantasies and visions to reality".

Ms. M

MBTI Type
INTJ
Is it "stalking" to read your boyfriend's e-mail because he was silly enough to tell you his password ages ago and never bothered to change it? Because I've done that before, but only with people when I'm currently dating them. Once the relationship is over I'm done and could not care less.

Punggung

MBTI Type
INTJ
how comforting.

everybody relax! perhaps your INTJ is just "tuning in their fantasies and visions to reality".

I'm not sure what you want to say with this. That I should not try to express how I view my inner processes? Or perhaps that I should redress them in a manner that implies feelings of guilt and shame?

Is it "stalking" to read your boyfriend's e-mail because he was silly enough to tell you his password ages ago and never bothered to change it? Because I've done that before, but only with people when I'm currently dating them. Once the relationship is over I'm done and could not care less.

Yes. I don't know any good, short definition of stalking but anything that shows a disrespect for others' integrity (like snooping without asking straight out every time, and don't split hairs about him giving it to you, you know most people wouldn't consider such a one time allowance a strategic choice viable for all times and circumstances if not expressed as such) without them knowing about it, I count as stalking.

CzeCze

RETIRED
MBTI Type
GONE
I just have to say, I had NO idea that INTJ's were 'prone to stalking'...

I know some people have discussed some of the possible reasons with their INTJ stalker, but is this some kind of an INTJ stereotype?

Wow..the things you learn everyday on here...

Punggung

MBTI Type
INTJ
I just have to say, I had NO idea that INTJ's were 'prone to stalking'...

I know some people have discussed some of the possible reasons with their INTJ stalker, but is this some kind of an INTJ stereotype?

Wow..the things you learn everyday on here...

From what I have experienced about INTJ:s we are very touchy about our integrity, and expect others to be too. Thus we try to not leave much out that could be found without us wanting it to be found, and maybe we think that anything left out there must have been left with the intention of us finding it. I'm not sure of this though.