• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] What are those bitches in the NF private forum whining about now?

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
:harhar:

You can't get me in here.

blanclait

MBTI Type
ENTP
i don't think they are bad at all. i mean the thread "what do you hate and love about nt," instead of just being hate. etc etc...

Besides, their hatred thread on NT's is quite small compare to ours.
And I feel more like its just more of the "few NF members" leading the hatred on the NT's.

therefore i think we shouldn't be so harsh on them. i can't even imagine what this will provoke those "few members" to do... -_-; NF section feels more and more like a foreign country these days

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
I appreciate both sides of this issue, and therefore must remain neutral. We have the Feeling Primaries who are adamant about their ideas of honor, and no one can say that's unjustified. Yet we have Intuition Primaries who are humorous. I am torn.

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Yeah. I was talking about this thread.

I wanted to post in there to wind them up but couldn't.

Synarch

Once Was
MBTI Type
ENTP
Sometimes NF's remind me of the girls on the playground making sure everyone was being nice.

Edgar

Nerd King Usurper
MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sx
I'm tired of the humans referring to the females of their kind as "bitch".

I'm here to take the word back.

Synarch

Once Was
MBTI Type
ENTP
The thing I don't get is taking words seriously. There are two parts to any experience, the experience itself and your reaction. If someone sounds like a cretin, that's on them. I may publicly notify them of their transgression by shaming them publicly, but I will not attempt to create more rules or modes of social control.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
The thing I don't get is taking words seriously. There are two parts to any experience, the experience itself and your reaction. If someone sounds like a cretin, that's on them. I may publicly notify them of their transgression by shaming them publicly, but I will not attempt to create more rules or modes of social control.

In general, that's my natural approach.... but what do you do, then, if someone refuses to rein themselves in, and they've actively hurting others?

Typical NT "everyone fends for themselves" doesn't work for other types nearly as well; some people WILL get victimized. And maybe you can just do the good ol' NT-"detachamundo" trick... but NFs tend to be horribly empathetic and can't disconnect or draw boundaries there.

mippus

you are right
MBTI Type
Intp
Enneagram
5w6
I wonder if this use of "bitch" is something that also exists in other languages. The commonness of it, I mean. I see no equivalent whatsoever in Dutch...

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
OMG! Are we actually talking about this now?
What have I done?
What have I done?

Jennifer, you are waaay too well-balanced to be INTP.

mippus

you are right
MBTI Type
Intp
Enneagram
5w6
So INTP's have to be antisocial, neurotic and selfcentered? ;)

Kora

MBTI Type
ENTP
I wonder if this use of "bitch" is something that also exists in other languages. The commonness of it, I mean. I see no equivalent whatsoever in Dutch...

In Spanish yes. Literally.

mippus

you are right
MBTI Type
Intp
Enneagram
5w6
And is it considered to be offensive in Spanish?
In Dutch the literal version would be awfully offensive. I am curious to know why people are willing to accept it in English...

Synarch

Once Was
MBTI Type
ENTP
In general, that's my natural approach.... but what do you do, then, if someone refuses to rein themselves in, and they've actively hurting others?

Typical NT "everyone fends for themselves" doesn't work for other types nearly as well; some people WILL get victimized. And maybe you can just do the good ol' NT-"detachamundo" trick... but NFs tend to be horribly empathetic and can't disconnect or draw boundaries there.

If someone is actively hurting others (you can tell), I will resolve the problem. You cannot argue with rabid dogs.

This is so rare that it almost never happens. People usually get the idea if you chastise them severely enough and quickly enough.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
OMG! Are we actually talking about this now?
What have I done?
What have I done?

Jennifer, you are waaay too well-balanced to be INTP.

That's what I've heard.

Maybe I need to geT cRAzY!!!!!

If someone is actively hurting others (you can tell), I will resolve the problem. You cannot argue with rabid dogs. This is so rare that it almost never happens. People usually get the idea if you chastise them severely enough and quickly enough.

Really?

Maybe we should make you a mod for a day.

I can only see the net results being positive in SOME way.

In Spanish yes. Literally.

I thought in Spanish it was "Beech."