• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] imagination - all INXX's, not just NT's

rhinosaur

Just a statistic
MBTI Type
INTP
Now, did you ever imagine that you were a monster and bite the heads and limbs off of animal crackers/gummi bears? Or tear gummi worms apart and rearrange the color segments?

Yeah, that too. Chocolate Easter bunnies were nibbled one appendage at a time. I think everyone does that, though.

When I was little, we lived on the bay. I would wade out to the reeds and harvest snails in a frisbee, and put them in my treehouse to keep as pets. When I came back the next day, they were all gone, and I was very sad.

I also imagined there were alligators living in a stretch of woods by the bay. I would take these 1" metal pipes that dad was using for something, and use them as weapons to go alligator hunting. I imagined I was in the middle of the Everglades, and no one was around for miles. My fantasy was shattered when I found a coke bottle with a used condom inside.

I also had the idea to create a "ninja club" at my elementary school, but couldn't get anyone to join.

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
After watching the TV movie Knight Rider on Sunday, I had a few ideas to spice up a theatrical version, namely, of course, having Paul Verhoeven as the director. You can read about them here.