• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTJ] ENTJs in love..

Harlow_Jem

MBTI Type
eNTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Something inside the cards
I know is right
Don't want to live
Somebody else's life
This is what I want to be
And this is what I give to you
Because I get it free

Come along and go
Along with me
Wander with me yo
It's all for free

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Wander with you is for free ? Yeah, been there done that

Harlow_Jem

MBTI Type
eNTJ
Enneagram
8w9
It's not my problem if you lack passion. I take few things seriously. But this, I do. Love is everything.

Love is everything! Finding the love that is worth everything and someone else who agrees love is everything is another matter.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
All good things come at great cost and sacrifice. Otherwise, we would not treat it with the respect it deserves.

you hate drama ?! Dont take me for a fool, you are entp, arent you ?!

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
ah and that comes all out of the sudden... omg man stay to your principles and first of all FIND THEM !