• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTP] your daily invention

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
I today invented the impact drilling machine IDM with introverted Impacting and extroverted Drilling. Also its temperament is machine or robot as PinkPiranha likes to call it. I guess there are things like this already but this one is pneumatic. They have got to beat that !

Schlagbohrmaschine.JPG

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Today I have invented a new form of duct tape which actually welds itself to a person's skin and becomes a part of it. The tape is to be used on a person's mouth so that he/she doesn't talk and does more listening to none other than me.

The tape could only be taken off through a surgical procedure in which the area where the mouth once was is slit open.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Sounds cool, where do I sign up ? :D

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
It is still a proprietary invention. Only used by me.

digesthisickness

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿
MBTI Type
ENTP
Today I have invented a new form of duct tape which actually welds itself to a person's skin and becomes a part of it. The tape is to be used on a person's mouth so that he/she doesn't talk and does more listening to none other than me.

The tape could only be taken off through a surgical procedure in which the area where the mouth once was is slit open.

only sounds interesting if it works on fingers. try that and let me know how it goes.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
cigar cutters that has a nasty undertone :D

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
you invented cigar cutters to cut off fingers?

genius.

You can cut off a lot of things with cigar cutters.

For that reason, I have invented the nanopenis. The name does not imply something smaller than a micropenis, but implies that it uses nanotechnology.

Basically, a man's crotch area is injected with a serum that contains nanobots in it. These tiny little robots will regenerate the man's part should it come into contact with an angry girlfriend or Paxil.

Simplexity

MBTI Type
INTP
I invent new ways to entertain my self all the time. Just go on the internet and discuss as many theoretically grounded things as possible so I can run away from practical matters. I'm actually even considering on starting a thread that would have no such things as schematics... pshh practical? damn extroverts!

Actually I just got a new idea!!

How would you invent a device or plan to get ENTP's to not share there inventions with you?

digesthisickness

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿
MBTI Type
ENTP
How would you invent a device or plan to get ENTP's to not share there inventions with you?

already been invented. it's called a lock.

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I think this thread should be moved to the NT Private Forum.

Can someone invent something that will make it so?

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I have invented a mod that actually does his job. But Aimahn's lock invention is keeping him from accessing the control panel.

INTJMom

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
I today invented the impact drilling machine IDM with introverted Impacting and extroverted Drilling. Also its temperament is machine or robot as PinkPiranha likes to call it. I guess there are things like this already but this one is pneumatic. They have got to beat that !

Schlagbohrmaschine.JPG
Did you really invent that?
Congratulations!

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I think this thread should be moved to the NT Private Forum.

Can someone invent something that will make it so?

You just can't handle my genious. :cheese:

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
For that reason, I have invented the nanopenis. The name does not imply something smaller than a micropenis, but implies that it uses nanotechnology.

Haha, dont want to imagine what "the dark side of the force" means then in that context :D