• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTP] your daily invention

Synarch

Once Was
MBTI Type
ENTP
A small, light, portable treadmill for use by parents at their kids sports events instead of the ubiquitous portable chairs.

Horrible idea. Just trying to save you further wasted energy.

Wade Wilson

MBTI Type
INTP
I want to invent an alarm clock that gradually gets louder up to a preset max volume so I don't get violently jolted awake every morning. :|

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
you need an alarm clock that will wake you by rubbing its boobs into your face :D

That's gonna be the perfect spring morning :D

Wade Wilson

MBTI Type
INTP
you need an alarm clock that will wake you by rubbing its boobs into your face :D

That's gonna be the perfect spring morning :D

That would totally work too... although I might still be late for work for other reasons. :shock:

spirilis

Senior Membrane
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Today's invention:
A bash shell script runnable from Irssi to pull real-time stock quote info (via my brokerage account) and post the quote in IRC.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Awesome ! Your brokerage account probably lies dead for weeks but at least you have the script, right ? :D

spirilis

Senior Membrane
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
haha that's right, I can perform stock necrophilia with swiftness and accuracy.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Thats a control for a little elctric engine at about 3 Volts and 750 mA. Torque is 2,5 mNcm, which will be enough to drive a 0,5 kg car with about 10 centimer per hour.

Its controlled by an AVR via infrarot transceiver and has a current protection installed, to not overload the engine driver.

Dont know if it works though, but I ordered the parts and I'll find out real soon :D. Prepare for a massive explosion in the neighbourhood nevertheless :D

robot.JPG

spirilis

Senior Membrane
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You rock out, my friend. :)

deleted
This thread is only to prove how genius ENTPs are!

Hah! Exposed. :jew:

You knew it would come soon...

T

ThatGirl

This thread should be something more like my daily stratigic moment, or my daily problem solving skill, or my daily idea.

Does that count as my invention?

edit: my daily "who the hell designed this!?" thread.

I'd rock at that one

spirilis

Senior Membrane
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
yah, flex your ENTP muscles!

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
You rock out, my friend. :)

Wanted to say thanks for your reply in the other thread about ENTP and INFJ, I guess it was and I forgot say it. You opened my intrest in the whole topic. :)

This thread is only to prove how genius ENTPs are!

I prefer to call it "how similar to god" :D

This thread should be something more like my daily stratigic moment, or my daily problem solving skill, or my daily idea.

Does that count as my invention?

edit: my daily "who the hell designed this!?" thread.

I'd rock at that one

Yeah, if we can make money with this, let me know, I'll change topic immediantly. :D

T

ThatGirl

sell out.

How about we call it the daily get rich quick scheme.

That will make us shine.

Besides anything good wouldn't be worth posting to the general public would it. :thinking:

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
sell out.

How about we call it the daily get rich quick scheme.

That will make us shine.

Besides anything good wouldn't be worth posting to the general public would it. :thinking:

Yeah, probably would leave them with too many spacers in between if its not well developed :D

T

ThatGirl

Lol! My father told me, optimists see the glass half full, pesimists see it half empty.

Engineers see twice as much glass than needed for the required amount of liquid.

Must be an engineer thing.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
:D

In germany it is called "Sicherheitsbeiwert". That means you multiply the maximum value a thing could stand before it breaks with a factor. Mostly when the thing is crucial to the construction, the factor is around 2,4.

So its absolutely ok, to drink doubly as much as you can bear. It's for security :D :cheers:

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
So its absolutely ok, to drink doubly as much as you can bear. It's for security :D :cheers:
But when you repeatedly test the limits of your engineered tolerances, you may cause structural fatigue, which will result in eventual failure of the system.