• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTP] INTP Central

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Of course NTs are funny and mac is funny, but some social dynamics get really old and dysfunctional. There is a point it stops being funny and becomes like regurgitated vomit.

Harsh. But fair. :)

NTs think they're funny, but that's just cos ppl are laughing AT them.

^^^

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
NTs think they're funny, but that's just cos ppl are laughing AT them.

^^^

:cry:

Wait up... I've thought about and I'm actually pretty ok with that. So long as they're laughing.

A Schnitzel

WTF is this dude saying?
MBTI Type
INTP
:cry:

Wait up... I've thought about and I'm actually pretty ok with that. So long as they're laughing.

So true Trinity. So true.

It's when people get all unnecessarily grouchy that I get annoyed.

Ming

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
2w3
This thread is going nowhere. The long posts give me a headache. :doh:

SolitaryWalker

Tenured roisterer
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
He definitely isn't: he seems STJ to me ;)

I am glad, several months ago my posts in the 'Mistyped members' thread that urged people to type me as an ESTJ were ignored and dismissed as sarcastic or ridiculous.

Resonance

Energizer Bunny
MBTI Type
INfj
Enneagram
6w5
I am glad, several months ago my posts in the 'Mistyped members' thread that urged people to type me as an ESTJ were ignored and dismissed as sarcastic or ridiculous.

He didn't say you think you're STJ :eek:

Lex Talionis

MBTI Type
INTJ
Basically, because some people have little understanding of themselves, they receive different results, and somehow conclude that this is a failure on the part of the test. It isn't. It's a personality test that categorizes you according to your "preferences" and ascribes a specific type. It can only do this if you answer honestly. The test also recommends that you read through the types and select which type best describes you, keeping in mind your results. All surveys are ultimately plagued by response bias; it's due to the fact that most people are stupid or ignorant, or both, and many are simply liars.

I have tested as an INTJ from the very beginning, before I even knew of or understood the basics of MBTI, and have retested as an INTJ every single time. I was very surprised by how well the INTJ type seemed to reflect me.

People, you are not so unique that you cannot be categorized. :rolleyes:

MBTI Type
ESFJ
"Only people like me can get me"
Tsk tsk tsk, even better when more than half the members are not actually INTP. It's a great place if drama and recycled garbage is what you want.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Tsk tsk tsk, even better when more than half the members are not actually INTP. It's a great place if drama and recycled garbage is what you want.

Hustler didn't let you into the cliquey High IQ club, did he?

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
What does that have to do with anything? I wouldn't join it if he said he'd light a match to the hairs on my ass...

It was a joke.
Obviously.

I'm not in his club either, by choice... but fortunately i have no hairs on my bum to light.

tcda

psicobolche
MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
I was reading through a meta-thread there the other day on one of my rare visits, one of those where the reasons for the shortcomings fo the site are discussed and different members blame each other (some openly and as part of a group, while the worst ones of all go for the passive aggressive tactic of presenting their criticisms of others as "self-defence" and complaining about "cliquishness").

It was quite a scary experience, because pretty much ever post I read sounded exactly like myself at varying levels of unhealthiness. They could even have been old psots I had written. Was like looking into a distorted fairground mirror which shows you the worst recesses of your own mind. Or perhaps also what having schizophrenia is like. Imagine loads of tiny versions of your own head, circling around you sniping at each other.

I don't need movies, if I want to truly horriffy myself sometime I'll just go back to that thread.

Resonance

Energizer Bunny
MBTI Type
INfj
Enneagram
6w5
I was reading through a meta-thread there the other day on one of my rare visits, one of those where the reasons for the shortcomings fo the site are discussed and different members blame each other (some openly and as part of a group, while the worst ones of all go for the passive aggressive tactic of presenting their criticisms of others as "self-defence" and complaining about "cliquishness").

It was quite a scary experience, because pretty much ever post I read sounded exactly like myself at varying levels of unhealthiness. They could even have been old psots I had written. Was like looking into a distorted fairground mirror which shows you the worst recesses of your own mind. Or perhaps also what having schizophrenia is like. Imagine loads of tiny versions of your own head, circling around you sniping at each other.

I don't need movies, if I want to truly horriffy myself sometime I'll just go back to that thread.
you care about soccer

tcda

psicobolche
MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
^^^That's an astutue observation.

Out of interest, what does Blairvoyant care about...?